Orange Lodge - Stonehaven

RDS

9 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

I feel a poem coming on. 

"Sashes of orange and rivers of blood in the town of Stonehaven where their used to a flood". To keep it topical I'm setting the words to The Clancy Brothers classic The Old Orange Flute. I'd do more but I'm getting shouted through for my supper. Maybe someone else can take up the baton.

5 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Ony update on the court decision?? Hun cunts. 

No. Sheriff Miller is leaving it late. His decision will be final and obviously they'll not be able to appeal it again. 

The OO for their part have already said they intend to hold a procession anyway. If the Police Scotland just stand back and allow that to happen it's a sad state of affairs. 

They'll still be trying to pull a fast one and trying to find a way round this court decision.

Buses will still turn up and they'll have a "walk" up to lay their wreath at the church. Walk will include all these cunts cosplaying as Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band.

The Huns will walk minus the flutes.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, brownie said:

They'll still be trying to pull a fast one and trying to find a way round this court decision.

Buses will still turn up and they'll have a "walk" up to lay their wreath at the church. Walk will include all these cunts cosplaying as Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band.

The Huns will walk minus the flutes.

Do you know that for fact? are any of them still turning up?

Just now, daytripping said:

Do you know that for fact? are any of them still turning up?

Yes. Queens and Belvedere fully booked. Buses still coming up. Officially only to celebrate the opening of the new lodge at the Town Hall but once they're bevvied I'd imagine they will go on a wee unofficial wander. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Yes. Queens and Belvedere fully booked. Buses still coming up. Officially only to celebrate the opening of the new lodge at the Town Hall but once they're bevvied I'd imagine they will go on a wee unofficial wander. 

Ok, cheers.

Hopefully the local youth mobilise, been to 2 in Aberdeen in my days. Both great days out. Too old for it now but needs stood up against, can't be having that shite going on here. 

Edit; Not too old to get involved, too old to get lifted again, can't afford encounters like that these days. :)

It’s time to take back the NE. All men, women and children, it’s time to stand up and be counted. 

I’ll chip in for the legal fees of any aberdonian (defined by Hat borders) who inflicts an assault on a hun in Stoney today.

this is your d-day moment. Make us proud 🥹 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

It’s time to take back the NE. All men, women and children, it’s time to stand up and be counted. 

I’ll chip in for the legal fees of any aberdonian (defined by Hat borders) who inflicts an assault on a hun in Stoney today.

this is your d-day moment. Make us proud 🥹 

Can’t get near them, they’re all huddled in the town hall. Spineless cunts don’t even has the guts to have the main door open, side entrance only. 

45 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Can’t get near them, they’re all huddled in the town hall. Spineless cunts don’t even has the guts to have the main door open, side entrance only. 

Fucked by a door, if it wasn’t for that side entrance 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Hoofball said:

Press and TV cameras stood right across the road and police on every street near the town hall as well

Oh Lordy Lordy, get yourself in there with the Molotov cocktails firing, pussy.

• Haha 1