Couple of thoughts - not quite Just in Thoughts

if something isnt working and the tam is so lacking in confidence its painful do we return to a time it worked better i'm not saying its the best but our best success this season has come from playing a very tight and controlled  5-4-1 that batters it up front to a lone miovski hoping that we have dragged in the full backs

Do we need a return?

This is a comment not a suggestion - a comment because I don't think it is the right move for us

If you had to look at Scotland who would be the manager that every one would be screaming for? I am totally against Mcinnes coming back but by christ he must be the favourite in Scotland which is a sad state of affairs and more shows our lack of foresight

3 minutes ago, Bamber said:

if something isnt working and the tam is so lacking in confidence its painful do we return to a time it worked better i'm not saying its the best but our best success this season has come from playing a very tight and controlled  5-4-1 that batters it up front to a lone miovski hoping that we have dragged in the full backs

Do we need a return?

This is a comment not a suggestion - a comment because I don't think it is the right move for us

If you had to look at Scotland who would be the manager that every one would be screaming for? I am totally against Mcinnes coming back but by christ he must be the favourite in Scotland which is a sad state of affairs and more shows our lack of foresight

Whether it is just a rumour but l have heard from two sources today that Neil Lennon could be our next manager. My only comment would be if that was in anyway possible why was Warnock appointed as an interim manager. 

3 minutes ago, G man said:

Whether it is just a rumour but l have heard from two sources today that Neil Lennon could be our next manager. My only comment would be if that was in anyway possible why was Warnock appointed as an interim manager. 

I think we need an appropriate definition of what a source is. 

14 minutes ago, Russell said:

People who claim it has come from within the club. I did question that as l would have thought if that was to be the case why is he not in post now? Answer to that was that Lennon was hedging his bets regarding the Ireland job. Personally if that was true he should no longer be considered for the job.

27 minutes ago, G man said:

Because Lennon turned us down thinking he was getting the Ireland job.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Russell said:

‘sauce’ is a liquid or semi-solid food that is used to add flavor to other foods. Sauces can be either cooked or uncooked. Some popular sauces include ketchup, BBQ sauce, and soy sauce. Sauces are made by combining different ingredients and then simmering them over low heat until the flavour shave melded together

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

‘sauce’ is a liquid or semi-solid food that is used to add flavor to other foods. Sauces can be either cooked or uncooked. Some popular sauces include ketchup, BBQ sauce, and soy sauce. Sauces are made by combining different ingredients and then simmering them over low heat until the flavour shave melded together

You misread. I wrote source. Confused as to why you would think I was asking for definition of 'sauce'. However, your definition is pretty shite.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Russell said:

You misread. I wrote source. Confused as to why you would think I was asking for definition of 'sauce'. However, your definition is pretty shite.

Just a wee joke, min! Refers to sauce being used in stead of source on another thread about a year ago.

agreed though, shit definition.

• Thanks 1

Was a bit of a weird formation last night, it was like we were playing 3 at times and we know how shite we are at 3 at the back. 

Stick with 4 nothing fancy we do play better with 4 at the back. 

I heard the Lennon rumours last night, I'm hoping it's rubbish as I hate the guy with a passion. Horrible horrible person. 

1 hour ago, G man said:

Why you lying doe?

Haven’t heard the Lennon stuff, but if he was approached and tuned us down, coz of the Ireland gig, that’s a red flag re his motivation.

mind McGhee’s reluctance to sign, because he thought he had a chance at the Celtic gig. That should have been enough to not give him the job. 

Because we are trying to put it on an impossible plate rather than let him anticipate the potential of a chance. A couple of Clarkson passes were played without perfection but onto an impossible plate. When miovski tried an impossible back heal 1/4 chance it nearly came off. Stop trying to give him the golden ball. Let him use his brain to make the chance

To the players he is one of the smartest footballers I have seen- use his brain not yours