Season Tickets 24/25

1 minute ago, starryfish said:

Damned if they do and damned if they don’t at the moment. 

Not on this occasion.

Say we do end up getting relegated, why should fans be paying a similar price to watch championship football rather than premiership?

Should have waited until we were mathematically safe, even though that's likely to be a while away yet.

18 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

That’s mental timing!

Anyone on here paying up in advance of our league status being decided?

Second leg of the play off is on May 26th (unless we are in the SC Final of course in which case it's probably something like the 28th) and renewal deadline to keep your seat is 31st May so no need to renew in advance of knowing our fate for sure. If the worst happens (which I don't think will happen) then needs to be huge pressure placed on Cormack to review pricing for next year in those final few days before renewal deadline

In fact I hope there is widespread non-renewal until the last minute to send a message to Cormack that he's fucked it up badly

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

Second leg of the play off is on May 26th (unless we are in the SC Final of course in which case it's probably something like the 28th) and renewal deadline to keep your seat is 31st May so no need to renew in advance of knowing our fate for sure. If the worst happens (which I don't think will happen) then needs to be huge pressure placed on Cormack to review pricing for next year in those final few days before renewal deadline

In fact I hope there is widespread non-renewal until the last minute to send a message to Cormack that he's fucked it up badly

Any renewing at those prices before knowing what division we are going to be playing in is nuts

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

You’ll all be gutted when you don’t win the five year season ticket, I’ll be waiting patiently for my name to be drawn out. 

Season ticket sales will be so low and there will be so few names in the draw for it you'll probably have a decent chance tbf

32 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Season ticket sales will be so low and there will be so few names in the draw for it you'll probably have a decent chance tbf

Fuck that for a laugh, imagine being tied to this shit show for the next five seasons. 
It’s another reason to add to the already large pile of reasons I will not be renewing anytime soon if at all

49 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They can sook a big greasy fart out my arsehole just now. “Hi Dave, if we get knocked out the cup on Saturday what would you class as a successful season over the remaining games?”

If I was in the position Cormack is in I’d never even consider looking on social media but you can bet that egotistical cunt is constantly having a nosey looking to see what people think of him. 

Price rises are fully justified,

Fuck me conflict in the middle east,

War on Ukraine.

Pirates in the Black sea.

COVID 3 years ago .

Brexit,

Immigrants in small boats.

King cancer diagnosis.

VAR

All above are apparently justifiably reasons to raise prices 

4 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Some fucking cheek putting them up at those prices when there's absolutely no guarantee we'll even be in the premiership next season

4 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Not on this occasion.

Say we do end up getting relegated, why should fans be paying a similar price to watch championship football rather than premiership?

Should have waited until we were mathematically safe, even though that's likely to be a while away yet.

The surplus funds will maybe be used for paying Cove Huns to ground share so we can get started on Pittodrie redevelopment in a super new 12k seater stadium 

I would have thought it would have been jumped on if the club had issued a statement saying, prices will reduce if we are relegated.

Hearts averaged 16k fans when they were in the Championship. Not sure we would boast that with our fans.

1 hour ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I would have thought it would have been jumped on if the club had issued a statement saying, prices will reduce if we are relegated.

Hearts averaged 16k fans when they were in the Championship. Not sure we would boast that with our fans.

Hearts fans are used to watching their team in the Chanpionship. 

• Haha 1