49 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Mcinnes high flying Killie getting horsed out of the SC by such a shite Aberdeen team says enough for me. 

His high flying Killie team can thank their plastic pitch advantage for probably about a dozen points a season easily. They’ve been decent away a few times obviously also but their home advantage momentum helps with that.

Livi have shown this BS advantage every season up to this one but their bubble has burst. Could still help them recover yet though & possibly even at our expense.

I’m delighted that Killie have said they’re binning the plastic pitch but I find it strange they are because it will seriously hamper them & I think they will be relegated within a couple of seasons back on grass in my humble opinion.

Mcinnes is what he is. A very average/safe SPFL manager

I’m still glad he’s gone (even now) 🤷 it was past time. 

Cormack has only made McInnes appear far better than he is 

They’ve won 2 games away all season. Fuck taking mcinnes back just install a cheap shit plastic pitch. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I certainly don’t want him back. 

but no question he was fucked over by Cormack and Cormack has fucked absolutely everything since. 

He was fucked over by fielding a team that scored 1 in 9?

Pretty sure Cormack renewed his contract as chairman too, which we all know was very, very lucrative. 

Derek McInnes did fantastically well out of Aberdeen. We got a League Cup and a few European jaunts. 

8 hours ago, CCB III said:

Pretty sure Cormack renewed his contract as chairman too, which we all know was very, very lucrative. 

Derek McInnes did fantastically well out of Aberdeen. We got a League Cup and a few European jaunts. 

The quality of his team was far, far better than anything in last few seasons. Hayes, Rooney, McGinn,Jack, McLean, Lewis etc. That quality was never replaced by either McInnes or Glass, Goodwin etc. Downward spiral all the way to where we are now.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

To be fair, would have been an outpouring of relief and adrenaline, surely?

It was a legitimate cause of celebration. Anyone finding that embarrassing is a bit odd. Perhaps it was actually the Union Flag being carried aloft on the pitch which irks the complainant the most. I would like to put that to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury. 

8 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It was a legitimate cause of celebration. Anyone finding that embarrassing is a bit odd. Perhaps it was actually the Union Flag being carried aloft on the pitch which irks the complainant the most. I would like to put that to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury. 

I’m odd as fuck but not as odd as some cunt getting worked up about a flag.

9 hours ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

The quality of his team was far, far better than anything in last few seasons. Hayes, Rooney, McGinn,Jack, McLean, Lewis etc. That quality was never replaced by either McInnes or Glass, Goodwin etc. Downward spiral all the way to where we are now.

Getting quality needs cash.Cormack has the cash but no manager seems to be able to work with him.

9 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Not being relegated is never a cause of celebration for any Aberdeen side I want to support.

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, CCB III said:

Good post. Not only was his time up (and arguably had been for a good 12, possibly 18 months) it's also telling that he ended up at Kilmarnock. No disrespect to them, they are an established SPL side, but my point is, if he was as good as some (not least the Weegia) make him out to be, he'd have earned himself a much higher profile gig. Therefore it's not a stretch to surmise that, like Calderwood for instance, AFC is the biggest club he'll ever manage. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I fucking told you, world beaters again!

Still a good few games to go before I will waken up with dry sheets.

Play off place is going to be a higher points total than in a long time if not ever. Probably going to need about 36 minimum just to avoid play off position 

18 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Good post. Not only was his time up (and arguably had been for a good 12, possibly 18 months) it's also telling that he ended up at Kilmarnock. No disrespect to them, they are an established SPL side, but my point is, if he was as good as some (not least the Weegia) make him out to be, he'd have earned himself a much higher profile gig. Therefore it's not a stretch to surmise that, like Calderwood for instance, AFC is the biggest club he'll ever manage. 

£20 says he’ll be Scotland manager after Clarke. 
Or, hibs/hearts when either job next becomes available. 

3 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

The whole of Scottish football wants us to go down.

Other fans, the media, pundits are salivating over the prospect of it.

I hope Leven is using it to fire them up because we’ve got to be in the fight.

Fuck them all.

Is that you, Barry? 

52 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

I think it'll be Moyes next in line if he wants it

McInnes after that (via Hearts would be my guess)

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

If ET Moyes turns down Scotland, you may be right, but in terms of club football, despite what the maroon spoon burners (and their green counterparts) may insist, they are not bigger clubs than us. In fact, it's a sad indictment on them that they've utterly failed to capitalise (a few trophies aside) on our underachievement since around 1997. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

I think it'll be Moyes next in line if he wants it

McInnes after that (via Hearts would be my guess)

Agreed. Apparently some West Ham fans (incredibly - who has "unrealistic expectations" again?!) want him out and rumours are he won't stay on beyond the end of this season.