Hypothetical situation: It's Saturday 13:00 and you've been invited down the pub with a couple of your mates. What clothes do you wear and why?

Hi all. 

Here is a hypothetical situation for you.

It's Saturday 13:00 and you've been invited down the pub (or social club if they are a thing in Scotland) with a couple of your mates.

What clothes do you wear and why did you make this choice?

Looking forward to hearing / seeing your answers! (please feel free to post pics of your outfit if it helps)

BigJumby

I might trial some slip-on sheen this spring/summer. They look as if they lend themselves quite well to the laissez faire atmosphere of afternoon pinting. Matched of course with a stylish yet practical pair of utility shorts with multi pockets and T-shirt/polo(weather dependent), further supplemented with a lightweight jacket or open buttoned shirt.

photo for vibe illustration 

⬇️⬇️⬇️

IMG-9380.jpg

• Like 1

For me:

Jacket: Navy Fred Perry

fred perry mens navy blue jacket

T-shirt: Plain polo shirt (M&S pictured)

Pure Cotton Polo Shirt | M&S BN

Trousers: Boohoo super skinny black jeans

Super Skinny Jeans | boohoo 

Shoes: Green & brown Nikes

Nike SB Chron 2 trainers in brown and green colourblock | ASOS

Socks: Jack Wills navy tartan

Underpants: Whatever boxers are on top of my drawer

Watch: Sturmanskie Sputnick

Sturmanskie 51524-1071664 Men's watch

• Dildo 4
1 minute ago, dave_min said:

Did you miss where it said “couple of mates”?

no. but I do remember when you followed me round on here for about 5 years.

* does that mean I can bump up my numbers and classify you as a mate

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bluto10 said:

biker jeans and hipster football tops are not the correct answer either parklife

lol

Have no idea what you're on about with that one, Blutz. 

Good to see how much you hate getting a slagging off strangers online though. You get all butthurt and emotional. It's great to watch. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Have no idea what you're on about with that one, Blutz. 

Good to see how much you hate getting a slagging off strangers online though. You get all butthurt and emotional. It's great to watch. 

Think it’s the time you took a photo of a beer and were sporting a red and white vertical striped football shirt. Atletico Madrid perhaps. 

Jeans, t-shirt, jumper, pants, socks and a jacket appropriate for the weather. Season and the weather very important in this hypothetical situation.

Trainers very likely Adidas. 

49 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Think it’s the time you took a photo of a beer and were sporting a red and white vertical striped football shirt. Atletico Madrid perhaps. 

An irrelevance though, given I was sitting in my own living room. 

9 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Jeans, t-shirt, jumper, pants, socks and a jacket appropriate for the weather. Season and the weather very important in this hypothetical situation.

Trainers very likely Adidas. 

You still got ladies hair Boof?  Never went for something less high maintenance?

Well you never know how the pub session is going to pan out or how long it'll last so something that sees you properly attired for the evening crowds coming out later in the day. 

Needless to say that for me will involve my sky sports pundit trainers if I expect it to go late into the evening. Adidas trainers if solely a leisurely sesh then down the road before the steeet lights come on. 

3 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Well you never know how the pub session is going to pan out or how long it'll last so something that sees you properly attired for the evening crowds coming out later in the day. 

Needless to say that for me will involve my sky sports pundit trainers if I expect it to go late into the evening. Adidas trainers if solely a leisurely sesh then down the road before the steeet lights come on. 

I owe you an apology Buzz. Bought myself a pair of dress trainers for going out today. Much better than shoes. 

I'm a convert.

• Upvote 1