Hypothetical situation: It's Saturday 13:00 and you've been invited down the pub with a couple of your mates. What clothes do you wear and why?

7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Did you try that with the big titted burd who strung you along for months?

I've gone off big titted birds, currently sniffing round the flat chested ex. I forgive, I'd have left me too. Holiday in the tropical paradise of Nairn next weekend if we don't fall out before then. If we do...watch out Nairn, out on the razz for 4 nights, be medallions and flares, shirt to my belly button. 😎

3 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

No.

Got plenty J. lindeberg though.

I mind everyone wearing that about 15 year ago - think it was in kafka

bloody golf wear! Cardigans! 

Perfect Aberdeen attire -

trainers (used to be ankle socks but would now wear proper socks) 

ootdoors shorts (the FjallRavens etc as Milne said - multiple pox) 

Shirt (a reputable and durable brand) or jumper (see also shirt) 

occasionally a jacket (if proceedings are going to prolong - correctly acknowledged by Buzzardo)

you should always go out expecting to be out until the next day (be prepared) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

20240318-081336.jpg

You old enough to mind the Amadeus Zeus? 

mind the under 18’s things but never the real deal.

there was a shop in St Nich centre that used to sell Rockport and Henry Lloyd (Dazzy, Berto, Razor etc my age will remember). Where The Office is now (shoe shop) 

Used to love seeing all that gear in Budz Bar and whatever Jam Jar used to be called. 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

You old enough to mind the Amadeus Zeus? 

mind the under 18’s things but never the real deal.

there was a shop in St Nich centre that used to sell Rockport and Henry Lloyd (Dazzy, Berto, Razor etc my age will remember). Where The Office is now (shoe shop) 

Used to love seeing all that gear in Budz Bar and whatever Jam Jar used to be called. 

Aye, was a regular for a while. Bus back to BOD as well.  Sizzlers on site. Zerouali a regular also. What a place

Shut nae long after I turned 18 iirc but was never exactly strict for letting me in from 16 onwards.

Budz and Blu bar haha. 

D2 the shop your on about? Jean scene maybe...

On 3/14/2024 at 3:23 PM, JumboJET said:

Hi all. 

Here is a hypothetical situation for you.

It's Saturday 13:00 and you've been invited down the pub (or social club if they are a thing in Scotland) with a couple of your mates.

What clothes do you wear and why did you make this choice?

Looking forward to hearing / seeing your answers! (please feel free to post pics of your outfit if it helps)

BigJumby

I bide in instead min.

Can't be arsed with two-faced pricks who make on that you are their pal but then ridicule, abuse, and  humiliate you (in front of an audience, of course) to make them feel better about their shallow lives. 

That's why I only go oot in Poland 🇵🇱(and Germany next month).

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

why d’ye nae go out boozin mad min?

After 5 years of putting up grief, provocation, taking the piss, and dismissiveness about my shite eyesight and, as result of this, being out of work min..

I've stood up for myself many a time when getting grief and asked the cowardly cunt at the time of the incident to repeat what they've said but it's either a retort of "your paranoid" or "I'll take you oot in the car park" I receive.

All simply because they've been caught out. Slimy, pretentious cunts.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

After 5 years of putting up grief, provocation, taking the piss, and dismissiveness about my shite eyesight and, as result of this, being out of work min..

I've stood up for myself many a time when getting grief and asked the cowardly cunt at the time of the incident to repeat what they've said but it's either a retort of "your paranoid" or "I'll take you oot in the car park" I receive.

All simply because they've been caught out. 

Just take them out in the car park and kick fuck into them (or bum them).