Most hated Aberdeen player

16 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Jeez it’s right positive on this forum 

😂

mines is mark Kerr. What a cunt. Didn’t like individuals like Nicky walker much but really despised mark Kerr. His character was sickening. A loser. A coward. How he got the armband is a mystery. Of recent times I’d probably add players like Stewart but going back to mark Kerr, honestly, hope he dies before me so i can shite on his grave. Cunt.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

I was probably about 7 or 8 but never liked Craig Robertson. Or David Winnie although at one of the Pittodrie open days he was standing there until the end signing autographs while his crabbit missus (obviously out of his league) stood there scowling.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, RUL said:

😂

mines is mark Kerr. What a cunt. Didn’t like individuals like Nicky walker much but really despised mark Kerr. His character was sickening. A loser. A coward. How he got the armband is a mystery. Of recent times I’d probably add players like Stewart but going back to mark Kerr, honestly, hope he dies before me so i can shite on his grave. Cunt.

He acted the hard man in Priory at a stag do, started a fight and got battered, knocked out and got a fractured cheekbone. £250 fine for breach.

• Thanks 1