Most hated Aberdeen player

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

As soon as I noticed the author was you @ericblack4bossi knew old bucket nose would top the list.

Joe Miller for me, just looked like he fucking stunk.

Joe Miller was close to being on my list too. My brother was a mascot for a Celtic game and you'd get a picture with your favourite player before the game and he picked Miller. We got complimentary tickets in the Main Stand and my overriding memory is Bobby Connor was wearing an old shirt. Not sure of the sponsors but it was something like abody else had the A-Fab shirt and his said Abtrust.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Stephen Wright. A true fucking Judas.

A horrible specimen of a misplaced spermatozoa.

But you didn't hate him when he was here? I mind in primary school there was some anti smoking thing with some Dons players in black and white pictures with slogans next to them and his one said "the only time I smoke is when I'm on fire" 

33 minutes ago, Belabedlam said:

Anthony Stewart

Shayden Morris

Matty Longstaff

Fraser Hornby

Curtis Main

Gregg Wylde

Craig Storie

Jerel Ifill

Ricky Foster

Jackie McNamara

Paul Bernard

Nicky Walker

I don't really hate the players who have been here who simply weren't good enough. Not their fault.

Guys like McNamara though, who were good players but just didn't put any effort in, they deserve all the hatred thrown their way.

He's probably my most hated

12 minutes ago, Russell said:

But you didn't hate him when he was here? I mind in primary school there was some anti smoking thing with some Dons players in black and white pictures with slogans next to them and his one said "the only time I smoke is when I'm on fire" 

I never rated him at all whilst playing for AFC, as I've aired many a time on here.

9 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I don't really hate the players who have been here who simply weren't good enough. Not their fault.

If they're not good enough but try that's fine but it's the ones that are shite but don't seem to have the effort that are annoying.

Typing this just made me think of Leigh Hinds and Steven Craig. And typing Steven Craig made me think of Derek Adams.

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I never rated him at all whilst playing for AFC, as I've aired many a time on here.

Fair doos, I liked him which made his move to the huns even worse. His hair and dopey face always reminded me of the dog from Garfield for some reason.

1 hour ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Nobody hated Ryan Jack, Scott Wright or Goodwillie when they played for us. All were decent or good players for us.

Exactly this min. I had no problems with all 3 when they were with us. Jack's last game for us was probably his best game for the Dons, and he deserved a cup winning medal. 

His departure was one of the reasons the team started to go downhil...we just weren't able to replace him. 

He's a cunt now like. 

I've never hated a Dons player, but the closest I would say I've come was with Kerr and McDonald. They simply weren't fit to wear the shirt, and it was obvious they pretty much hated the fans and the city. They epitomised Aberdeen under McGhee....a team of useless, dislikeable arseholes.

11 minutes ago, Russell said:

Fair doos, I liked him which made his move to the huns even worse. His hair and dopey face always reminded me of the dog from Garfield for some reason.

The dog from Garfield has far more morals than Stephen Wright min. 

He didn't even afford the club the decency, and our support, that he was intending to fuck off, never mind to RFC. 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The dog from Garfield has far more morals than Stephen Wright min. 

He didn't even afford the club the decency, and our support, that he was intending to fuck off, never mind to RFC. 

Snelders done exactly the same. The cunt even had the audacity to lie about it.

It annoys me he always gets a free pass 

I've already been over my most hated players. So I'll just repost my thoughts from the archives, rather than rehash my burning hatred of both. 

Posted March 16th 2011.

Hated (Paul) Kane with a passion that transcends any kind of logic or reason. Brought into the squad for god knows what reason, I remembered him from being a Hibs player who was memorable for nothing whatsoever.

He wasn't a playmaker, he wasn't a hard man, he wasn't a pacey winger or a brilliant ball winner. He didn't have an eye for a killer ball, in fact his passing and ball control was substandard, and clearly so.

A Nicky Walker type signing which actually reduced the net quality of the team.

I think he was the first Aberdeen player I would regularly abuse, even when he wasn't doing too badly. I just really, really wanted him the f**k out of our club.

He did have one good season, and that was when he was trying to win a new contract. And the fact that he was capable of playing at a higher standard... but chose not to until he was told to prove he was worth a new contract... just made me hate the c**t even more.

When I heard he had been given a new contract I almost shat myself with rage.

f**k that guy.

To this day, f**k him.

Sone Aluko... Aberdeen's erstwhile, sulky, petted lip, shitbag on the left wing, left Aberdeen to be closer to home in Birmingham, and promptly went to the Huns. Easily the least interested player at a time when we had Kerr, McDonald, Mair, Maguire and Duff all trying their best to be the one who did the least amount of work for the most amount of money. 

Was a Nigerian fringe international when he scurried off for the Weegie pound, and certainly a promising player when he wasn't sulking like the sulky shitbag he was at Pittodrie. 

So how's the little tyke getting on? 

Currently circling the relegation zone with Reading in the Championship... so he's a bit closer to home now, I suppose. 

Has played 7 games for Nigeria, the last one being 4 years ago... so at 29 he's likely not going to fulfill that early International promise. 

But how's he doing domestically? Has he ingratiated himself with the Reading fans in a way he never could with the Pittodrie faithful?

Let's see what the Reading fans have to say on their site. 

"Aluko is a fucking idiot." says Pepe the Horseman

"Aluko? A-fucking-luko? Fuck off!" exclaims Snowflake Royal. 

Hound is of the mind that, "Aluko is an atrocity of a player."

John Madejeski's Wallet believes, "Aluko [is a] twat."

While Jagermesiter1871, who appears to have been posting from the game, says, "Aluko playing. I'm off home."

Our old friend Hound later ponders, " I've seen plenty of shit players, but none who can bring down the mood so dramatically as Aluko."

And NewCorkSeth insists he would, "Chop off my left nut to ensure Aluko never plays again.

It seems the lad is doing as sterling a job of endearing himself to the Reading faithful as he did the Aberdeen. 

And he appears to have grown a tiny beard of sorts. 

Lovely stuff. 

Aluko strikes a typical All-Action pose. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

Snelders done exactly the same. The cunt even had the audacity to lie about it.

It annoys me he always gets a free pass 

Aye you're right there min, Theodorus Snelders did exactly the same thing in terms of fucking off to them under a cloud.

However, the difference between him and Wright was that Roy Aitken knew he was going as by the time he left, Michael Watt was our established number 1 by then, with Derek Stillie being a reasonable back-up to Watt.

However, he certainly gets no free pass from me for his shenanigans prior to leaving us.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye you're right there min, Theodorus Snelders did exactly the same thing in terms of fucking off to them under a cloud.

However, the difference between him and Wright was that Roy Aitken knew he was going as by the time he left, Michael Watt was our established number 1 by then, with Derek Stillie being a reasonable back-up to Watt.

However, he certainly gets no free pass from me for his shenanigans prior to leaving us.

Derek Stillie never was even close to being a reasonable back up to Watt, who was also shite.

Stillie was a midget & a Tory cunt.

Watt was a shitebag weakling.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Who gives a Duk said:

That’s a weird one alright. Great player. My wife works for an IFA who does some work for him and says he’s lovely. Think he’s a postman now. 

He miscontrolled a ball in a game I was at and then moaned at others and couldn't get back in position and we conceded... lost 1 nil.

I just hated him ever since and it's miniscule... but I'm loyal to the cause.

14 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I've already been over my most hated players. So I'll just repost my thoughts from the archives, rather than rehash my burning hatred of both. 

Posted March 16th 2011.

Hated (Paul) Kane with a passion that transcends any kind of logic or reason. Brought into the squad for god knows what reason, I remembered him from being a Hibs player who was memorable for nothing whatsoever.

He wasn't a playmaker, he wasn't a hard man, he wasn't a pacey winger or a brilliant ball winner. He didn't have an eye for a killer ball, in fact his passing and ball control was substandard, and clearly so.

A Nicky Walker type signing which actually reduced the net quality of the team.

I think he was the first Aberdeen player I would regularly abuse, even when he wasn't doing too badly. I just really, really wanted him the f**k out of our club.

He did have one good season, and that was when he was trying to win a new contract. And the fact that he was capable of playing at a higher standard... but chose not to until he was told to prove he was worth a new contract... just made me hate the c**t even more.

When I heard he had been given a new contract I almost shat myself with rage.

f**k that guy.

To this day, f**k him.

Sone Aluko... Aberdeen's erstwhile, sulky, petted lip, shitbag on the left wing, left Aberdeen to be closer to home in Birmingham, and promptly went to the Huns. Easily the least interested player at a time when we had Kerr, McDonald, Mair, Maguire and Duff all trying their best to be the one who did the least amount of work for the most amount of money. 

Was a Nigerian fringe international when he scurried off for the Weegie pound, and certainly a promising player when he wasn't sulking like the sulky shitbag he was at Pittodrie. 

So how's the little tyke getting on? 

Currently circling the relegation zone with Reading in the Championship... so he's a bit closer to home now, I suppose. 

Has played 7 games for Nigeria, the last one being 4 years ago... so at 29 he's likely not going to fulfill that early International promise. 

But how's he doing domestically? Has he ingratiated himself with the Reading fans in a way he never could with the Pittodrie faithful?

Let's see what the Reading fans have to say on their site. 

"Aluko is a fucking idiot." says Pepe the Horseman

"Aluko? A-fucking-luko? Fuck off!" exclaims Snowflake Royal. 

Hound is of the mind that, "Aluko is an atrocity of a player."

John Madejeski's Wallet believes, "Aluko [is a] twat."

While Jagermesiter1871, who appears to have been posting from the game, says, "Aluko playing. I'm off home."

Our old friend Hound later ponders, " I've seen plenty of shit players, but none who can bring down the mood so dramatically as Aluko."

And NewCorkSeth insists he would, "Chop off my left nut to ensure Aluko never plays again.

It seems the lad is doing as sterling a job of endearing himself to the Reading faithful as he did the Aberdeen. 

And he appears to have grown a tiny beard of sorts. 

Lovely stuff. 

Aluko strikes a typical All-Action pose. 

spacer.png

When the sulky rat was part of our squad which went to Germany in 2011 for preseason training and friendlies against Bochum et al., there was a classic petted lip pose taken by a photographer when leaving the destination airport in Germany.

I cannot find it anymore but it sums up the skunk perfectly.

17 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Derek Stillie never was even close to being a reasonable back up to Watt, who was also shite.

Stillie was a midget & a Tory cunt.

Watt was a shitebag weakling.

On a side note I seen not so long ago Stillie was offering 1 on 1 training for aspiring young goalkeepers, imagine having that useless cunt trying to tell you how to be a goalkeeper