Most hated Aberdeen player

I find it hard to like Connor Barron at the moment. 

But that braindeed, mouth breathing, squint toothed, glaikit, jug eared rodent Ryan Jack is very top of my list. 

Wasn't liked when he was here either. An unpopular captain. 

We can smell a rat a mile off. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, CCB III said:

But that braindeed, mouth breathing, squint toothed, glaikit, jug eared rodent Ryan Jack is very top of my list. 

Mind him back heeling a ball right to a Dundee cunt who then scored or assisted or whatever pish, I'd already turned away in disgust

Useless piece of hun shit

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye you're right there min, Theodorus Snelders did exactly the same thing in terms of fucking off to them under a cloud.

However, the difference between him and Wright was that Roy Aitken knew he was going as by the time he left, Michael Watt was our established number 1 by then, with Derek Stillie being a reasonable back-up to Watt.

However, he certainly gets no free pass from me for his shenanigans prior to leaving us.

On players trying funny business before leaving us.. I'm sure it was very nearly the case that what went on to be known as the Bosman Ruling, could quite easily have been known as the Gillhaus Ruling - he was in dispute with us trying to force a transfer and we were hanging onto his registration, so he was pursuing legal action to get out of it. Nae sure of the exact resolution but we must have relented, and he fucked off back to the Netherlands.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye you're right there min, Theodorus Snelders did exactly the same thing in terms of fucking off to them under a cloud.

However, the difference between him and Wright was that Roy Aitken knew he was going as by the time he left, Michael Watt was our established number 1 by then, with Derek Stillie being a reasonable back-up to Watt.

However, he certainly gets no free pass from me for his shenanigans prior to leaving us.

On players trying funny business before leaving us.. I'm sure it was very nearly the case that what went on to be known as the Bosman Ruling, could quite easily have been known as the Gillhaus Ruling - he was in dispute with us trying to force a transfer and we were hanging onto his registration, so he was pursuing legal action to get out of it. Nae sure of the exact resolution but we must have relented, and he fucked off back to the Netherlands.

15 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Gillhaus refused to play for us towards the end of the 91/92 season and IIRC Willie Miller got pissed off and Gillhaus got his wish to move back to Der Nederland.

He left AFC for Vitesse Arnhem if the old grey matter is still working.

51 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Craig loyalty bonus Hignett.

22 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Gillhaus refused to play for us towards the end of the 91/92 season and IIRC Willie Miller got pissed off and Gillhaus got his wish to move back to Der Nederland.

He left AFC for Vitesse Arnhem if the old grey matter is still working.

Booth was clearly not giving his all and trying to avoid injury prior to his move to Germany. Miller/Aitken (whoever it was) shouldve benched him. Did my box in. 

11 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

This far in and nobody has mentioned David Robertson yet?

Marvellous - time to run out the Davie Robertson story again.

McLeish’s testimonial against a world select including Kenny Dalgleish.  Ball goes out and Robertson jogs for it with that frustrating languid style he had.

Kenny “Fucking Hurry Up”

Loved him for that.

But like Wright, file under only a cunt once he left.  Great full backs for us.

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ryan Jack, by a country mile.

Lying snake cunt had signed for the scum & lied about it whilst Aberdeen captain. 

He captained us in a cup final after signing for the huns.

I hope he breaks his neck 

Mcinnes took the captaincy off him prior to the cup final but I agree with your sentiment 

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I've already been over my most hated players. So I'll just repost my thoughts from the archives, rather than rehash my burning hatred of both. 

Posted March 16th 2011.

Hated (Paul) Kane with a passion that transcends any kind of logic or reason. Brought into the squad for god knows what reason, I remembered him from being a Hibs player who was memorable for nothing whatsoever.

He wasn't a playmaker, he wasn't a hard man, he wasn't a pacey winger or a brilliant ball winner. He didn't have an eye for a killer ball, in fact his passing and ball control was substandard, and clearly so.

A Nicky Walker type signing which actually reduced the net quality of the team.

I think he was the first Aberdeen player I would regularly abuse, even when he wasn't doing too badly. I just really, really wanted him the f**k out of our club.

He did have one good season, and that was when he was trying to win a new contract. And the fact that he was capable of playing at a higher standard... but chose not to until he was told to prove he was worth a new contract... just made me hate the c**t even more.

When I heard he had been given a new contract I almost shat myself with rage.

f**k that guy.

To this day, f**k him.

Sone Aluko... Aberdeen's erstwhile, sulky, petted lip, shitbag on the left wing, left Aberdeen to be closer to home in Birmingham, and promptly went to the Huns. Easily the least interested player at a time when we had Kerr, McDonald, Mair, Maguire and Duff all trying their best to be the one who did the least amount of work for the most amount of money. 

Was a Nigerian fringe international when he scurried off for the Weegie pound, and certainly a promising player when he wasn't sulking like the sulky shitbag he was at Pittodrie. 

So how's the little tyke getting on? 

Currently circling the relegation zone with Reading in the Championship... so he's a bit closer to home now, I suppose. 

Has played 7 games for Nigeria, the last one being 4 years ago... so at 29 he's likely not going to fulfill that early International promise. 

But how's he doing domestically? Has he ingratiated himself with the Reading fans in a way he never could with the Pittodrie faithful?

Let's see what the Reading fans have to say on their site. 

"Aluko is a fucking idiot." says Pepe the Horseman

"Aluko? A-fucking-luko? Fuck off!" exclaims Snowflake Royal. 

Hound is of the mind that, "Aluko is an atrocity of a player."

John Madejeski's Wallet believes, "Aluko [is a] twat."

While Jagermesiter1871, who appears to have been posting from the game, says, "Aluko playing. I'm off home."

Our old friend Hound later ponders, " I've seen plenty of shit players, but none who can bring down the mood so dramatically as Aluko."

And NewCorkSeth insists he would, "Chop off my left nut to ensure Aluko never plays again.

It seems the lad is doing as sterling a job of endearing himself to the Reading faithful as he did the Aberdeen. 

And he appears to have grown a tiny beard of sorts. 

Lovely stuff. 

Aluko strikes a typical All-Action pose. 

spacer.png

Can’t stand his sibling either. She annoys the tits off me. 

This is just tragic. Might as well rename the thread to “players associated with Rangers”.

I don’t hate Ryan Jack, I feel pity for him. Captain at a club he was at most of his life then jumped ship for more money but won hardly anything. Now he’s almost an irrelevance. Same goes for most of them mentioned on here.

The only one I have really had any hatred towards is Chris Maguire.