Most hated Aberdeen player

25 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Can’t stand his sibling either. She annoys the tits off me. 

Never see them in the same room together, either. 

Any pictures of them side by side are clear Photoshops. 

4 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Snelders done exactly the same. The cunt even had the audacity to lie about it.

It annoys me he always gets a free pass 

Aitken forced Snelders out, probably why he gets a free pass

44 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

This is just tragic. Might as well rename the thread to “players associated with Rangers”.

I don’t hate Ryan Jack, I feel pity for him. Captain at a club he was at most of his life then jumped ship for more money but won hardly anything. Now he’s almost an irrelevance. Same goes for most of them mentioned on here.

The only one I have really had any hatred towards is Chris Maguire.

Why hate Cwissy?

You 'haters' do realise that come next month Humza will have his police force round to nick you for being so "hateful" under the new law you'll all be doing time - of course judging by some of the comments on here its quite possible some of you are already doing time...

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

Lied to my pal at Balmedie Beach. Said he'd never sign for them. 

Ultimate betrayal and can never be forgiven.

Aye but realistically what choice did he have? Think he hated  being there as much as us but made quick cash and never tried a leg. 

Remember really hating Derek Whyte in 98/99 during the dark Alex Miller/Hegarty season. He was a shite captain and we were bloody shite that year and lucky to nae go down.

Add Alex Miller too for being responsible for one of the worst transfers in our clubs history (Dodds and Money in exchange for Winters).

3 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

You 'haters' do realise that come next month Humza will have his police force round to nick you for being so "hateful" under the new law you'll all be doing time - of course judging by some of the comments on here its quite possible some of you are already doing time...

You need to up your posts and have a gander in the 1,000 Club. That would tip you over the edge.

10 minutes ago, RUL said:

Aye but realistically what choice did he have? Think he hated  being there as much as us but made quick cash and never tried a leg. 

Always liked the story that he was up in Aberdeen for a charity even in the early naughties and stopped at Forfar McDonalds. Brian Grant served him at the window and he started off saying how sorry it was that he'd fallen on bad times until Grant told him he owned the place.

One if them shite supporters bus stories that got a mention every couple of years 🤣

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

This Thread explains a lot about this Website - so called fans hating players who represented the club - apart from Jack betraying us and therefore worthy of hatred in the extreme I just dont get it. Like most of the moronic criticism I see on here.

Fuck me chief this is how this shithole  of a forum has and will always work 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, CCB III said:

I find it hard to like Connor Barron at the moment. 

But that braindeed, mouth breathing, squint toothed, glaikit, jug eared rodent Ryan Jack is very top of my list. 

Wasn't liked when he was here either. An unpopular captain. 

We can smell a rat a mile off. 

I called Scott Shite for what he is two minutes into his AFC debut, and I was mocked on this football forum for it!

As usual - #CalledIt

Mark Kerr. An utter fraud of a person (refuse to call him a man or a player). Looked like an Ayrshire junkie and played like one. Never a captain in a million years. 

Second Jackie McNamara. Here to top up his pension, couldn’t be fucked with AFC and it showed. 

Although I detest David Robertson (two years younger than me at Harlaw Academy), when he played for us, he was good. He only became a real cunt when he became a hun (tbf - he was a tosser at school as well). 

1 hour ago, RedRevolution said:

This Thread explains a lot about this Website - so called fans hating players who represented the club - apart from Jack betraying us and therefore worthy of hatred in the extreme I just dont get it. Like most of the moronic criticism I see on here.

Way your going you’ll be on the list 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RedRevolution said:

There's something not quite right about you. I can't quite put my finger on but I don't think you belong amongst us. Got a very strong feeling you're not who you are pretending to be.

Just know that you're being watched. 

• Haha 1

Not really a fan of the group of players who came through my sort of age group. 

Jack, Fyvie, Jamie Masson, Clark Robertson etc. 

A few of them were alright but Jacks crowd are a bunch of bellends according to just about any cunt who’s met them.

John Stewart. Almost gets a pass for scoring the winner at Parkhead but the only decent game I ever saw him have was for QOTS in the Cup Semi. Every other performance I saw from him for the Dons made Mackie look like Ronaldo R9. Weird looking fucker who ran like the T-1000. Cunt.

Just now, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Not hated but the most useless in no particular order to wear a Red Shirt 

Leon Mike

Mark Kerr

Garry McDonald 

Paul Bernard 

Shayden Morris 

Jerei Ifill 

Anthony Stewart 

If there was a measure of a player’s shiteness relative to the quality of their chant, it would be called the Leon Mike quotient. 

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Mark Kerr. An utter fraud of a person (refuse to call him a man or a player). Looked like an Ayrshire junkie and played like one. Never a captain in a million years. 

Championship Manager 4 legend.