Most hated Aberdeen player

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I hope he breaks his neck 

Grow up. You're impressing nobody.

4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t hate Ryan Jack, I feel pity for him. Captain at a club he was at most of his life then jumped ship for more money but won hardly anything. Now he’s almost an irrelevance. 

What a weird take.

He's won the league title, scored in a Scottish cup final which they won, and played in a European final. That's more than he did at Aberdeen.

Whatever you think of him the move clearly worked out well for him.

• Dildo 7

Nicky  butter shortbread  fingers Walker.

Why thar purple haired Tim cunt Aitken signed him fuck alone  knows

I mean he must've remembered Walkers  halcyon  days. Vying for a first team place at rangers with Peter McClot ( who must've been approaching 50 yrs at the time) and walkers  comical displays  of utter ineptitude  whilst wearing those stupid trackie bottoms and flailing  his arms and legs like a Marshall muck  spreader hammer.

John Robertson in his book said all that he was any good for at hearts was for bringing  boxes of shortbread  every week, it certainly  wasn't his ability to keep the ball out of the net

Really had it in for Ash Taylor - him and his wife were interminable.

however, I’m willing to admit that he would walk into the team this season and we haven’t replaced him. 

nkwali. Aluko. McGhee. Langfield. Maynard. Ifil.

9 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

There's something not quite right about you. I can't quite put my finger on but I don't think you belong amongst us. Got a very strong feeling you're not who you are pretending to be.

Just know that you're being watched. 

You’re right in the context of this forum - I actually care about AFC and would rather see people make an effort to support the club instead of hating it, the players, the manager, the board, anybody named as a possible manager, anyone whose ever been our manager, and anyone with a positive word to say about our club. I certainly hope that the club doesn’t look at the shite that’s on here and imagine it’s representative of the majority of fans - because it’s not. It’s a gathering of (for the most part) negative entities with a conscious or unconscious desire to damage AFC either masquerading as fans or in denial about their hatred of the club and/or themselves. 

• Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

You’re right in the context of this forum - I actually care about AFC and would rather see people make an effort to support the club instead of hating it, the players, the manager, the board, anybody named as a possible manager, anyone whose ever been our manager, and anyone with a positive word to say about our club. I certainly hope that the club doesn’t look at the shite that’s on here and imagine it’s representative of the majority of fans - because it’s not. It’s a gathering of (for the most part) negative entities with a conscious or unconscious desire to damage AFC either masquerading as fans or in denial about their hatred of the club and/or themselves. 

Funking new cunts on here waltzing in like there Airchie,

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Not hated but the most useless in no particular order to wear a Red Shirt 

Leon Mike 

Mark Kerr

Garry McDonald 

Paul Bernard 

Shayden Morris 

Jerei Ifill 

Anthony Stewart 

Absolute bollocks 😂

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Dunty said:

What a weird take.

He's won the league title, scored in a Scottish cup final which they won, and played in a European final. That's more than he did at Aberdeen.

Fuck off

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1

Aberdeen has never been a hate team for me. But I remember times when you had horrible players. Your reign was ending as I got into going to games proper.

Brian Irvine. Stewart McKimmie. Brian Grant. Lee Richardson. Dean Windass. Duncan Shearer. Over the years.

Can't say any of your players are that type now but it's a changed game. We're the same. No hard cases anymore. 

1 hour ago, dervish said:

Of course not really but what an exit.😂Dad Died can't come to training boss, be back in Monday.

spacer.png

Article from July 01 before the 01/02 season had even started and contains the below extremely pessimistic quote...

Fans had hoped that their club could build on good form late last season to secure a top-six place in the forthcoming campaign.

"But, by losing our top scorer, we are looking like we could be relegated," added Duncan.

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Only ever really hated 2 ex Aberdeen players Jack & Wright sleekit wee shits who are an embarrassment to the city they were born in

I was delighted when I heard Ryan Jack was hounded out of whatever bar it was he was in the first time he was back in Aberdeen for a night out after he slithered away to the huns. Exactly the way it should be.

Just now, Andy_123 said:

I was delighted when I heard Ryan Jack was hounded out of whatever bar it was he was in the first time he was back in Aberdeen for a night out after he slithered away to the huns. Exactly the way it should be.

Up ih Soul Reds

12 hours ago, Dunty said:

What a weird take.

Your post is completely accurate but you still deserve to be dildo’d for standing up for the snake 

• Upvote 1

Don't think I've ever utterly despised anyone. Loads I've thought were annoying cunts though - Especially some of our better players. Lee Miller being a diving prick always got to me. Could've scored dozens more for us if he'd just learned to turn around a defender without throwing himself to the fucking floor. Chris Maguire another one - Would've been an infinitely better player if only he didn't think he was one already.

That rumoured bid for Kyle Lafferty the other year would've changed everything though. I'd have spent every waking moment ensuring he knew he was an abhorrent cunt who shouldn't be at our club.

• Downvote 1
22 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Stillie is a pure Tory cunt, whilst Watt was as strong as a corpse.

Was chatting about him last week as my friend had emails from him through his work. Prick was brought up in Cumnock, spent most of his career in Wigan, Dunfermline and Dundee, and _still_ somehow turned out a Tory cunt. Bizarre. 

26 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

Was chatting about him last week as my friend had emails from him through his work. Prick was brought up in Cumnock, spent most of his career in Wigan, Dunfermline and Dundee, and _still_ somehow turned out a Tory cunt. Bizarre. 

Bewildering indeed min considering where he came from and played for in Scotland.

He ended up studying law in London IIRC and played for Gillingham whilst finishing his course.

I presume his  toryness emanated from then but may be wrong.