Most hated Aberdeen player

4 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

I was delighted when I heard Ryan Jack was hounded out of whatever bar it was he was in the first time he was back in Aberdeen for a night out after he slithered away to the huns. Exactly the way it should be.

I'm not actually from Aberdeen but Papa always said "you'll never understand the level of hatred people from Aberdeen have for people who betray the city and the club, especially to Rangers" almost like Nazis could be maybe be reformed but these are the worst scum.

Full on gis the suicide vest level look in his eye. It'd be funny but well kinda more scary than funny really to be honest. 

7 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Jamie McQuilken. I despised his inadequacies. 

Disliked Fabiano as well, but that was more to do with him representing the shite foreign market we were dealing in.

Fabiano, dubbed "the great white hope,"

Came through  the famous French  academy  along with Cisse, Trezeguet, and the likes

8 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

A long Eastwood style jacket was it not.  Like a cheery pubescent The Undertaker. 

Aye think so but the way he turned up was as though the he was Bono/Eastwood/Pele rolled into one after scoring 30 goals in 150 games for Arsenal. Champagne Charlie my arse, and got paid for talking bollocks on Sky for 20 years. Not the worst though, forgot about David G-willie.