Most hated Aberdeen player

On 3/21/2024 at 1:30 PM, Russell said:

I was probably about 7 or 8 but never liked Craig Robertson. Or David Winnie although at one of the Pittodrie open days he was standing there until the end signing autographs while his crabbit missus (obviously out of his league) stood there scowling.

Always remember a game a sellick park in the days of terracing, when announcing the Aberdeen team the fans were cheering each name. Until it got to Winnie's name, which drew an audible groan from the fans!

Felt bad for him!

Edit - to be fair, he had a decent career overall and he was with us longer than I thought (just checked).  Done well for himself after hanging up his boots too.

10 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Hated Curtis Main, Leigh Hinds anaw for some reason. 

You can class those two and countless others within the following warm up groups

The James Madison Warm up - fans, Fuck yeah let’s get this game going…

The Curtis Main Warm up - fans, :o:omg::wtf:

You know the one where you go for a pish to deliberately avoid the shooting drill

(was Hinds not another partial to some bouncer pavement dancing or am I mixing him up with someone else?)

1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

Ryan Jack hated after he played for Aberdeen. Surely this is about players you hated whilst they played for Aberdeen.

Fair enough razor, surprised mcrorie hasn’t been on the list more as he played after he went to see the euro cup final?. Pissed a lot of folk off at the time 

11 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Fair enough razor, surprised mcrorie hasn’t been on the list more as he played after he went to see the euro cup final?. Pissed a lot of folk off at the time 

True enough min.

Was it not Magennis and co going to Celtic games whilst they were employed at Aberdeen?

4 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Ryan Jack hated after he played for Aberdeen. Surely this is about players you hated whilst they played for Aberdeen.

Hated him towards the end of his last season... it was clear what the lowlife was up to, hence why he was stripped of the captaincy. 

He is the lowest of the low. He is a disgusting pig.

@Dons79 McGinn, as well.

• Upvote 1

Paul Kane mentioned 😱

nope for me

he had a bit of commitment and actually more skill than I thought he would 

met him at a player meet and he was good to chat with said to my boys “ your dad understands football is not all about silky skills” 

a player like him would be so useful in the current squad 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Dean Campbell who was unbelievably poor. For him to get a game it just shows how bad a midfield we had.

Midfield of McLean, Jack, Shinnie and Christie when he started making appearances.  Aye absolute shite right enough 🙄

• Upvote 2