Most hated Aberdeen player

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

There's been far worse players that have donned the proud AFC jersey than Dean Campbell.

Miss his old man posting on here. He was a very fair poster.

Everyone has their own opinion on worst players. As they say each to their own. 

31 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

It's disheartening to see him welcomed into former player events.

Yep, he should be banned sine die from any Dons events for what he said a few seasons back.

I'm paraphrasing here but the gist of it was he joined oldco as a lifelong Dons supporter but playing for them got into his soul and now he was a confirmed Hun and would remain so for the rest of his life

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Yep, he should be banned sine die from any Dons events for what he said a few seasons back.

I'm paraphrasing here but the gist of it was he joined oldco as a lifelong Dons supporter but playing for them got into his soul and now he was a confirmed Hun and would remain so for the rest of his life

😮 Hadn't heard this before, makes for disappointing if not entirely shocking reading. A club steeped in bigotry and he let them into his soul. There's no redemption, no way back from that.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Is this the new Ghostbusters film?

Mind back early '91, nipped into a quiet sunday evening boozer in Glasgow city for a pint

Just settled down up the back and notice a gaggle of blazers appear at the bar

Who's that one in the middle..  ffs its Davie R.. in a hun blazer and tie

Walked out in disgust.  You still owe me that pint, Davie boy

On 3/27/2024 at 8:17 PM, JamieMT said:

😮 Hadn't heard this before, makes for disappointing if not entirely shocking reading. A club steeped in bigotry and he let them into his soul. There's no redemption, no way back from that.

I believe he called his kids Mason and Chelsea, thick chavvy hun cunt.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Poodler said:

Stalwart - one for the football cliches thread.

has that word ever been used outside of the beautiful game? 

I believe it's the term for the growth that appears a few weeks after shagging a quine from Northfield in the pub bogs.

1 hour ago, ab24_5qh said:

I had an irrational hatred of Billy Stark.....I'm  not entirely sure why but I think I felt he was a real drop in quality compared to the midfield we had at the time.

IIRC he was signed as a direct replacement for Andy Watson. I'm sure the fee we got for Watson pretty much covered what we paid for Stark. I also think he had a better than 1 goal in 3 appearances for us despite not being an absolute first choice starter.

Maybe because he came in a few weeks after we lifted the ECWC he wasn't viewed in the same esteem as the players that had but overall in his 4 years or so with us I think we got good value for our very modest outlay on him