Don Fonte's F*ck Offs.

Don Fonte

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don Fonte

10 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Just get the Duck Duck Go search engine app.

https://duckduckgo.com/windows

It has the "duck player" which automatically removes you tube ads.   Its been a revelation for me.

You can set it to always open youtube videos in duck player, or to choose each time.

I can only remember one time when it didnt work and the video wouldnt play.

(I only look at youtube on my pc, but presume it would work with the android version etc too).

Fuck off.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I'm certain that there's some watching him that are judging him worthy of a starting place based solely on the sheer amount of times he's involved in play during a game. An ultra defensive approach will simply highlight your defense in a game and it's flaws are on show every week. He's one. 

His running around chasing everything is not beneficial to our defence in the slightest. I believe there's probably a decent CB pairing in Jensen and Gartenmann to be had still but that Rubezic in the middle of it is to it's detriment. He's the weakest link in this Robsonball shit show, always has been.

Fucking clueless.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, englishred said:

I don't think that for one minute. I'm happy we had a bit of a tough game, we're going to learn more from this than walking to a 2-0 win over Malta. As I've said before I have nothing against Southgate and think some people are naive if they think we'll get someone better. We are also blessed at the moment that we have so many players playing to a high level. No manager will be perfect but he's doing well 

Fuck off.

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Surely the Official Hat Awards for 2023 should be voted for once the whole year is over? There's still well over a month for some serious action to occur. Are we supposed to completely ignore anything that happens in late November and all of December every year?

Unless there some sort of Hat posting ceasefire at the tail end of the year that we're not aware of? 

Yes.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Aberdeen got third last season primarily on the performance of Scales, Pollock and MacDonald at the back.

Hearts did well with Kingsley, Halkett, Souttar.

St Johnstone with Kerr, Gordon, McCart.

All three teams fell away when that back line was broken up.

Defence is king. We're up to third but still look poor. But Rowles and Kent looking much better in a back three with A N Other, usually Kingsley.

A solid three and reasonable keeper is huge in our league.

Fuck off.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

😂

You pair of pricks had to change your criteria half way through. Not on the squad now, on the squad but not played enough etc etc

Eh expect it from you but am disapoointed in Roberto. Surely siding with parky is a sign you’re in the wrong 

Fuck off Brian you pot bellied floppy haired cunt. We've all heard.

Piss off.

8 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

Some folk need to get there heids out the clouds, aye he's a very good striker, and probably is on par we Kyogo, but unfortunately we won't get 10m+ ( I'm not sure Celtic would get that for Kyogo) bigger clubs will always think it's a risk as it is only Scotland,  also he's missed alot of chances in international duty. I'm sure that will come though the better he does at club level.

I'd expect something around the 5m then add ons to get to around the 7-8m then hopefully a sell on percentage, can't see it being anymore or any less, only good thing is he won't go to the pair in Glasgow I think Cormack is well aware the issues that would cause and I get the impression Bojan wouldn't be keen on that move either, I hope he stays till the summer as he alway seems settled here. 

Fuck off.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1