Don Fonte's F*ck Offs.

Don Fonte

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don Fonte

9 hours ago, englishred said:

Agreed, we'd all like some huge name but lets be frank thats not going to happen, even Celtic struggle to attract them nowadays. For me O'Neill would be a decent enough appointment and ticks numerous boxes; Experienced , has worked in both english and scottish clubs and international,  has promotions and titles on his record.  I think he could also help get some players as they will know a little bit about him.  

Fuck off you guff cunt.

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

The saddest thing about Poodler’s obvious trolling on this forum is the wee followers who back him up and believe it. 😂

No need to call them out here though, they know who they are - but I’ll give you a clue: it’s the same roasters still flapping their gums on the Coronavirus thread. :checkit:

Not an original thought rattling around in their tiny brains.

Fuck off.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

The definition  of  Teuchters.

Don't wear those shitty  ankle socks.

You know everyone not by name , but what motor they drive.

You know someone that has a slew digger,

You know all the dodgy back roads in the shire, and any You don't You go on to find out where they go.

Anyone that doesn't  acknowledge  or wave to you if you let them out at a junction  is  fucking  toonser.

You can drive in snow quite easily 

Your call a fish and chip shop a chipper not a chippy.

You know every artic on the road by the colour of the cab, 

You know someone on the committee  of every  show.

You are such a boring prick.

Fuck off.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I don’t come to this part of the hat very often cause I’m into the dons and don’t care about your lives but I’ve just read the last few pages of this thread and really had my eyes opened. Terrific stuff. 

Which pub thread do I open next?

Fuck off.

10 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Calling other AFC fans losers at the drop of a Hat (pun intended) is poor form. Politicians are a parasitic class deserving of derision and mockery, but with a few exceptions, i would have thought Dandies would at least be more cordial. They're enough Hunnery in this world without us stooping to that level.

Fuck off.