SS Section R v Ross County

Was anyone on here in section R yesterday? 

From my decent vantage point in RDS it looked fairly packed and also a good few verbals with the Ross County support. 

I would have said there were the guts of 650-750 folk there. Just wondered if it was a lot of walk-ups or if people moved their ST for the day. My loon who was right “on the fence” said his atmosphere was not as good because the away support were not right next to them. 

13 minutes ago, RUL said:

From a perspective of backing the team that section of south who stand up in silence for almost all the game is quite something. Fucking brutal.

Suddenly that's made me remember a man in the South Stand who was very much not silent whilst standing.  

2014 Celtic game we won 2-1 with the Hayes 30 yarder. Van Dijk sent aff. 

Anyone mind a Jesus-looking unstable guy in the middle of section Y having some kind of psychotic meltdown screaming mad (albeit positive & encouraging) stuff for a solid half of the game?

Good times. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Was anyone on here in section R yesterday? 

From my decent vantage point in RDS it looked fairly packed and also a good few verbals with the Ross County support. 

I would have said there were the guts of 650-750 folk there. Just wondered if it was a lot of walk-ups or if people moved their ST for the day. My loon who was right “on the fence” said his atmosphere was not as good because the away support were not right next to them. 

The tickets were available to select and buy on the club website. They sold out as well. In fact the crowd was only about thousand short of capacity.

Good going. 

40 minutes ago, RUL said:

From a perspective of backing the team that section of south who stand up in silence for almost all the game is quite something. Fucking brutal.

Probably the most timid segregation section in the country. They run towards the away end at goals though. 🤔

24 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Probably the most timid segregation section in the country. They run towards the away end at goals though. 🤔

It's 2024. Football violence is decades out of fashion. Every seat in the stadium is covered by high definition CCTV. What are you expecting mass riots, golf balls with nails driven through them, flares flying back and fore? 

Jesus wept. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It's 2024. Football violence is decades out of fashion. Every seat in the stadium is covered by high definition CCTV. What are you expecting mass riots, golf balls with nails driven through them, flares flying back and fore? 

Jesus wept. 

While that would be great, noising up visiting weegies instead of letting them sing all their ballads unopposed for 90 minutes would be a good start.

7 hours ago, Dandie1992 said:

Suddenly that's made me remember a man in the South Stand who was very much not silent whilst standing.  

2014 Celtic game we won 2-1 with the Hayes 30 yarder. Van Dijk sent aff. 

Anyone mind a Jesus-looking unstable guy in the middle of section Y having some kind of psychotic meltdown screaming mad (albeit positive & encouraging) stuff for a solid half of the game?

Good times. 

I remember the posts at the time about it. Excellent