The Jimmy Thelin Thread...

30 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

I think he'll come earlier possibly early May or more likley by mid May.

Possibly late April or late May to cover all options before early June 🤔 

2 minutes ago, buchanskii said:

Thelin, Thelin, Theliin, Theliiiiin

I'm begging of you please don't take my man. 

(To the tune of Jolene - Dolly Parton) 

Decent tune. Now needs lyrics that make football sense 

1 minute ago, RDS said:

Decent tune. Now needs lyrics that make football sense 

4 minutes ago, buchanskii said:

Thelin, Thelin, Theliin, Theliiiiin

I'm begging of you please don't take my man. 

(To the tune of Jolene - Dolly Parton) 

I'm begging of you please don't sell Bojan

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

A lot of reference in the statement to him being a "team builder". Surely, surely that means they will give him the tools he needs, the time and the ownership to run things his way without there being to much interfering.

Unfortunately he’s still relying on Gunner to get deals over the line. Has proved a bit of a stumbling block in the past. 

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Only problem with that being Miovski will already have departed the club by the time Jimmy takes the helm for his first competitive match. No?

The way he is playing who the fuck knows, Same as Duk the fat we fuck is mince at the moment 

Once Jimmy and his coaches sit down to make their 'million things to do' list, I hope that right at the top of it is 'find a way to regularly beat the likes of Killie, St Mirren and Dundee'. 

All 3 of these teams have got good, experienced SPL managers, and all 3 of them have worked out very quickly how to better us. 

Out of all the utter shite things that have happened this season, getting regularly pumped by these teams has been one of the most galling. 

Find a way to beat them regularly first, then we can think about the bigot twins after that. 

1 hour ago, RDS said:

No idea what they're saying but got to admire way they have Thelin and his replacement at Press Conference 

Impressive.  Elfsborg know how to run a football operation.  We should be poaching their executives too.

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

its an established fact that this massive club will never be relegated

Exactly. The constant flapping and desperate need to create a "we're going down" narrative by some drama queens on here is staggering.

There has never been any danger of us being relegated this season. Not even close. 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

Shame we aren't a massive club.

Why don't you just clear off and support whoever your local team is? 

Are we Real Madrid or Barcelona, no of course not but we're not based in Spain. We're based in Scotland and in Scottish terms we most certainly are a massive club. It's all relative. 

So kindly take your negativity and shove it right up your baldy vulva. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1