The Jimmy Thelin Thread...

7 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Says the person that claimed we were the same as Hearts last season, despite them actually getting worse in the latter parts of the season with no European involvement. 

We used one of the smallest player pools in the league under Robson despite having the budget to be able to rotate, my point is the drop off shouldn’t be anywhere near as material as it was and our squad players should be capable of stepping in so we can still beat the likes of County & St Johnstone after a European game 

Ignorant

• Dildo 1

23 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Ross McCrorie - £2m

Ylber Ramadani - £1m

Calvin Ramsay (lol) - £4m

Lewis Ferguson - £1.6m

Remind me what we did with the last £8.6m we got? Not including our European money, which would easily tip us over the £10m mark?

Brought mcgarry jensen Gueye gartenmann and Ruby home 🙌🏻

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Ross McCrorie - £2m

Ylber Ramadani - £1m

Lewis Ferguson - £1.6m

Remind me what we did with the last £8.6m we got? Not including our European money, which would easily tip us over the £10m mark?

We were paying way over our budget so a lot of that money is already spent. It does look as if we made a royal cunt of the last 2 transfer windows though. Let’s hope we spend the Bojan money more wisely. Not sure what the last head of recruitment did to get his Leeds move. 

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

We were paying way over our budget so a lot of that money is already spent. It does look as if we made a royal cunt of the last 2 transfer windows though. Let’s hope we spend the Bojan money more wisely. Not sure what the last head of recruitment did to get his Leeds move. 

This season alone we've had to pay off Robson, Warnock and now Elfsborg will be getting paid for Thelin coming mid-contract. I'm not sure why people think we're going to have a bottomless pit of cash in the summer, a huge chunk of it is gone already.

46 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Ross McCrorie - £2m

Ylber Ramadani - £1m

Lewis Ferguson - £1.6m

Blootered a chunk of it paying off shit managers.  Spent another chunk of it on Miovski.

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Blootered a chunk of it paying off shit managers.  Spent another chunk of it on Miovski.

Same again this year, 3 managers paid off (2 out, 1 in), but there'll be no Miovski.

13 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

This season alone we've had to pay off Robson, Warnock and now Elfsborg will be getting paid for Thelin coming mid-contract. I'm not sure why people think we're going to have a bottomless pit of cash in the summer, a huge chunk of it is gone already.

Warncock resigned. We didn’t pay him off. 

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Warncock resigned. We didn’t pay him off. 

Warnock was given a fixed sum to take us to the end of the season and was told his time was up after the cup game, him "resigning" was him being allowed to save face.

4 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Warnock was given a fixed sum to take us to the end of the season and was told his time was up after the cup game, him "resigning" was him being allowed to save face.

That's a load of shit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, NEM said:

Twit2woo the closet jambo talking shite?  You don't say!

Closet jambo for stating facts?

Bit weird being an AFC season ticket holder, AberDNA member and a RedTV subscriber if I was a jambo but hey-ho.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Closet jambo for stating facts?

Bit weird being an AFC season ticket holder, AberDNA member and a RedTV subscriber if I was a jambo but hey-ho.

What facts! Have you stated? Can you prove with evidence Warnock was paid in full for his tenure. 

25 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

If he did get a fixed sum (don’t know) then he breached his contract to the end of the season resigning so can’t accept the full sum. 
He even said he didn’t want to take more money from us when resigning. 

6 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

What facts! Have you stated? Can you prove with evidence Warnock was paid in full for his tenure. 

You're conflating two conversations. I was accused of being a jambo because of the previous couple of pages where I've shown that Hearts are already at the "average 3rd place points total" despite still having 3 games to go, in spite of a bunch of people claiming they're shite and we won't have any trouble catching them next season.

No, nobody can prove one way or the other because nobody in this forum is going to have access his contract or his HR records to show how he left his contract. All anybody in here can do is relay information given to them, so that's what I'm doing. 

7 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

You're conflating two conversations. I was accused of being a jambo because of the previous couple of pages where I've shown that Hearts are already at the "average 3rd place points total" despite still having 3 games to go, in spite of a bunch of people claiming they're shite and we won't have any trouble catching them next season.

No, nobody can prove one way or the other because nobody in this forum is going to have access his contract or his HR records to show how he left his contract. All anybody in here can do is relay information given to them, so that's what I'm doing. 

You've imagined that in your desperation to bum up Hearts.  You're making on they are uncatchable, which is clearly shite

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Information from who

8 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

I would say for next season they will undoubtedly have the same issues we had this season! Shite Manager and Thursday/Sunday! 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 20two20 said:

Because we are speculating to accumulate. You think Thelin has left his current team to work with no budget? 

3 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I would say for next season they will undoubtedly have the same issues we had this season! Shite Manager and Thursday/Sunday! 

If you'd read the last couple of pages you'd already know why I don't think they'll have the same issues as us this season.

They only have 4 players out of contract this summer (Scott Fraser, Peter Haring, Beni Baningime and Dexter Lambikisa), they've also already secured Yan Dhanda, Blair Spittal and James Penrice on pre-contracts. Nowhere near as much squad upheaval as we had.

Also their manager is a bit shit but they're comfortably third, our manager was a fucking catastrophe and would have had us in relegation trouble.

Apples for oranges.

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Because we are speculating to accumulate. You think Thelin has left his current team to work with no budget? 

This is the first season Elfsborg have had any real money to spend, historically they spend a maximum of £350k in a transfer window. 

He'll have a far bigger budget than that, but I think a lot of people assume Miovski money will go straight in the transfer pot but there's no chance he gets all that to spend. 

18 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

This is the first season Elfsborg have had any real money to spend, historically they spend a maximum of £350k in a transfer window. 

He'll have a far bigger budget than that, but I think a lot of people assume Miovski money will go straight in the transfer pot but there's no chance he gets all that to spend. 

He'll get a fair chunk to spend as we have so many players leaving. We'll most likely get money in for Barron, Duk & Miovski.

Although we should try and keep Miovski, never understood the desire of fans to sell our best players.

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

We may bring in £8-10 million in the summer, we'll probably spend £2-3 million of that on transfer fees which will comfortably make us the 3rd biggest spenders in Scottish football again as per last Summer. If we spend it wisely on players that are more of the ilk of Miovski than Gueye and Jimmy turns out to be the manager we all hope he will be then we'll be absolutely fine next season. 

29 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Literally no1 on here thinks that. Where has anyone said that. It’s like your take on our god given right to finish third. Everyone’s knows he has to be earned. But even with a horrific season we are probably 4th fav for title next season with bookies. 

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

There’s you imagining scenarios in your head again 😂

Literally no one has said that 

• Upvote 1