Bottom Six Fixtures

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Watching them riot would be an exceptional watch.

Hopefully Linfield lose on last game of season also to Cliftonville (I'm going to that) and it'll just be fucking joyous day.

Riots galore. And I'll sit and watch it unfold.

Watching from a far, beer in hand. Ideal

16 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Believe the Police don't want Rangers vs Celtic all or nothing game last day of season. Some concern about possible fan misbehaviour. Bit disappointed with Ross County result as I had decided that game yesterday would be my last this season. Looks like I will have to attend more dross in an effort to get those sad spineless losers over the line in 10th position.

I believe the Board need to come out and apologise for the complete horlicks this season has been. Suspect we would be safe if we had not gone down the Warnock road....the person who made that decision should fall on his sword.

Well it’s up to those useless bastards to police it.

Besides no away fans attend, although I get that most of the bother will be in pubs & town centres.

But the police should keep their fucking beak out & do their job. 

In general they have too much say in football in this country. 

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Watching them riot would be an exceptional watch.

Hopefully Linfield lose on last game of season also to Cliftonville (I'm going to that) and it'll just be fucking joyous day.

Riots galore. And I'll sit and watch it unfold.

Hopefully Larne have it all tied up before that in a couple of weeks as they play each other at Windsor Park 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hopefully Larne have it all tied up before that in a couple of weeks as they play each other at Windsor Park 

I hope not. I'd rather watch riots after Cliftonville score a 95th minute winner to gift Larne the title.

Far superior from my selfish point of view.

Least it's another stadium to tick off my list.

Anyways when are fixtures out.

51 minutes ago, G man said:

7 of the Dundee team who started for Dundee yesterday are signed with the club, and 4 loanees.

Think they used eight loanees in total between starters and subs yesterday (could be wrong but heard it on the radio) and they have 11 loans in the squad. That will definitely affect their summer transfer window.

They've invested in their squad this season (at the cost of their pitch) and for what? A top six finish. I think it could come back to haunt them.

10 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Think they used eight loanees in total between starters and subs yesterday (could be wrong but heard it on the radio) and they have 11 loans in the squad. That will definitely affect their summer transfer window.

They've invested in their squad this season (at the cost of their pitch) and for what? A top six finish. I think it could come back to haunt them.

They laid a brand new pitch prior to the season starting so let's finish this bullshit here and now.

Work underway on new pitch - Dundee Football Club - Official Website (dundeefc.co.uk)

50 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

They laid a brand new pitch prior to the season starting so let's finish this bullshit here and now.

Work underway on new pitch - Dundee Football Club - Official Website (dundeefc.co.uk)

Going to go out on a limb and assume laying down some grass and ensuring the right drainage is in place are slightly different issues.

I've seen some fans suggest they tried on the drainage front but encountered problems with getting the relevant permissions but either way there are serious question marks around the club on that front.

Just now, Sheeptastic said:

Going to go out on a limb and assume laying down some grass and ensuring the right drainage is in place are slightly different issues.

I've seen some fans suggest they tried on the drainage front but encountered problems with getting the relevant permissions but either way there are serious question marks around the club on that front.

Suggest you retract this statement then. It's a hun bit of propoganda. 

"They've invested in their squad this season (at the cost of their pitch)"

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Suggest you retract this statement then. It's a hun bit of propoganda. 

"They've invested in their squad this season (at the cost of their pitch)"

I seem to recall it being Stuart Kettlewell that first made that point.

And if they haven't managed to get their drainage sorted (there will likely have been ways they could have) leading to multiple call offs and have assembled a squad with a bigger budget than they typically would it's a pretty sound point to make.

Anyway, I would guess they'll be ordered to make the necessary adjustments in the summer and it'll eat into their budget. I'd probably be making bids for the likes of McCowan.

1 minute ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Few on here saying they don’t really care re fixtures now.
Well the County score on Sunday shows we are are not safe from relegation. The only exceptional thing in this Aberdeen team is the lack of fight. We could still go down.

Bit dramatic.

22 hours ago, Redtillimdead said:

Don't give a fuck, it's utterly pathetic that we find ourselves in the bottom 6. The embarrassing celebrations from Dundee yesterday only highlighted what a shambles this season has been. 

We wouldn't be celebrating like we had just won the league if we scraped into the top 6 yet we find ourselves struggling to stay out of the play offs with tiny wee shite clubs like Ross County and St Johnstone. 

Top 6 should be a given. This board have fucked us totally. Can't wait to see the end of this season. 

Dundee came to Pittodrie and actually gave us a game. Unlike our last game at Dens where we played like the paraplegic under 18 girls team.

38 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Few on here saying they don’t really care re fixtures now.
Well the County score on Sunday shows we are are not safe from relegation. The only exceptional thing in this Aberdeen team is the lack of fight. We could still go down.

I don’t think we will go down, but an away defeat at Ross County first up would set alarm bells ringing.

12 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

They still have a very good chance of Europe 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t think we will go down, but an away defeat at Ross County first up would set alarm bells ringing.

We’re on 35 and no club has ever been relegated on more than that but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen. I definitely think we need to reach at least 40 to guarantee safety. 

18 minutes ago, BrisDon said:

We’re on 35 and no club has ever been relegated on more than that but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen. I definitely think we need to reach at least 40 to guarantee safety. 

Let's not beat about the bush. Our league form has been atrocious. 

However, despite a concern that, if we really get dragged down to the relegation playoff place scramble, we wouldn't have sufficient fight and bottle, our league results so far should indicate that we should be "safe".

Of the bottom 6 sides us and Hibernian have "earned" 6 victories against fellow bottom 6 sides, Motherwell and St Johnstone have 4 victories, Ross County 3 and Livingston 2.

I would say that Livingston are definitely going to be relegated and either Ross County or St Johnstone will go into the playoff against Raith or the like, and will retain their Premiership status. 

Hopefully we can maintain ours soon so that Thelin can be announced and get to work sorting out the current shit show.

1 hour ago, BrisDon said:

Ross County and St Johnstone will not both get to 39 points. One win will absolutely secure safety. 

Just now, C'monEweReds said:

Horrible feeling about the post split fixtures, thought we would be pretty much home and dry after the County game yesterday but they somehow pulled it out the bag. 

Fucking hate bottom 6, laughable that we have found ourselves in this position. 

We can thank that arsehole colgate. He' came in with his wrecking ball 4+ years ago & now look at ourselfs.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Fucking pathetic, all because Scotland's shame can't behave themselves.

What’s more pathetic is the excuse they give for the delay.

A 5-0 Dundee win could see them jump to 5th & that would affect the fixtures (as there will be fixture “flips” to give everyone 19/19 split), & the 6th placed team will be the one they look to flip. 

Everyone knows it’s the SPFL dancing around to see where they can place the Glasgow Derby as they’re terrified of a league deciding bloodbath (the Police have way too much say on football in this country). 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Every other country would love a title decider between two clubs chasing the championship. 

Says everything about our set up that they need to avoid scheduling them in case one of them might win the league when they play. 

If the EPL goes to the wire there will be a helicopter in the middle of England waiting to fly the trophy to Manchester, Liverpool, or London.

Have a title decider in Glasgow and the only things flying are police helicopters and air ambulances.