Games that you've actually enjoyed this season

As another clusterfuck of a season approaches it's dismal conclusion, which games have you actually, truly, really enjoyed this season ? You know, games when you left smiling thinking 'that was great, let's have a few pints and talk it over, because it was brilliant'.

Off the top of my head, I can say....

3-1 at Ibrox. By head, shoulders and a massive fcuk off fat belly, the most enjoyable result. Sadly kept Robson in a job a bit longer. 

2-1 v Hearts. Utter shite for 50 minutes, then it all flipped round. A last minute winner always makes a pint afterwards that bit better. 

1-0 v Hibs, semi final. Great result, tempered by the fact that we were utter shite, should have been gubbed, and that it kept Robson in a job even longer.

3-1 v Killie. Wasn't brilliant, but we won a cup quarter final. The minimum expected from an Aberdeen side.

And that frankly, was about it. I'm not counting routine wins against Ross County, or Frankfurt reserves, as games I've really, truly 'enjoyed'. They were fine, but come on, we should have 2 dozen of these wins every season.

What a dismal heap of shite the last 8 months have been. 

3 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

As another clusterfuck of a season approaches it's dismal conclusion, which games have you actually, truly, really enjoyed this season ? You know, games when you left smiling thinking 'that was great, let's have a few pints and talk it over, because it was brilliant'.

Off the top of my head, I can say....

3-1 at Ibrox. By head, shoulders and a massive fcuk off fat belly, the most enjoyable result. Sadly kept Robson in a job a bit longer. 

2-1 v Hearts. Utter shite for 50 minutes, then it all flipped round. A last minute winner always makes a pint afterwards that bit better. 

1-0 v Hibs, semi final. Great result, tempered by the fact that we were utter shite, should have been gubbed, and that it kept Robson in a job even longer.

3-1 v Killie. Wasn't brilliant, but we won a cup quarter final. The minimum expected from an Aberdeen side.

And that frankly, was about it. I'm not counting routine wins against Ross County, or Frankfurt reserves, as games I've really, truly 'enjoyed'. They were fine, but come on, we should have 2 dozen of these wins every season.

What a dismal heap of shite the last 8 months have been. 

The win at Ibrox and first away game at Motherwell are the only 'complete' games that I can think of and even then we were (by design?) camped in the box for most of the first half against huns.

PAOK at home for about 70 minutes

Frankfurt away for the minutes that followed Dante’s goal

Hibs in the semi for the last 15 minutes

The final 2 minutes against Hearts

Aye, that’s about it.

3-1 against the Huns was quality entertainment as well, just a shame I wasn’t there to witness it live

The first 20 minutes in the cup away to County when Shinnie scored that thunderbastard and they went down to 10 men. I thought at that point we were going to skud them 6-0. Then it changed and ended as a nervy last 10 minutes.

Additional to the games you've mentioned, that's it from games I attended. 20 minutes.

Hacken away, those 2 goals in quick succession brought immense joy to my life.

Ross County at home, then away in cup, and the 3-1 win at Ibrox. That was a great week. Loved that. 

Paok at home was a quality game of football. We were brilliant at Motherwell winning 4-2. 

Enjoyed league cup semi win v hibs and atmosphere. 

Frankfurt at home after beating hearts in league was a really good few days. Enjoyed both those performances. 

We were superb up in Dingwall at new year.

enjoyed the Celtic home game too.

The 2-1 game at Ibrox was a decent performance I thought and I enjoyed the 3/3 v Motherwell. There was a decent 2-2 game v hibs too. 

we played really good in Scottish cup v Kilmarnock. 

15 games isn’t too bad. 

You can enjoy watching the Dons this season?

On a serious note, Frankfurt at home, both PAOK games, 4-2 against Motherwell, 3-1 away at the Huns, every game against Ross County because they make us look less shite, 2-1 against Hearts. 3-1 against Killie in the cup. 

7 minutes ago, Belabedlam said:

You can enjoy watching the Dons this season?

On a serious note, Frankfurt at home, both PAOK games, 4-2 against Motherwell, 3-1 away at the Huns, every game against Ross County because they make us look less shite, 2-1 against Hearts. 3-1 against Killie in the cup. 

Says a lot about our season when you’ve listed pretty much every league we’ve won this season, as being enjoyable. 

we really are honking😂

Enjoyed helsinki away. More the trip than the game. Sevco away was the standout though. 

2 hours ago, RUL said:

Hacken away, those 2 goals in quick succession brought immense joy to my life.

Ross County at home, then away in cup, and the 3-1 win at Ibrox. That was a great week. Loved that. 

Paok at home was a quality game of football. We were brilliant at Motherwell winning 4-2. 

Enjoyed league cup semi win v hibs and atmosphere. 

Frankfurt at home after beating hearts in league was a really good few days. Enjoyed both those performances. 

We were superb up in Dingwall at new year.

enjoyed the Celtic home game too.

The 2-1 game at Ibrox was a decent performance I thought and I enjoyed the 3/3 v Motherwell. There was a decent 2-2 game v hibs too. 

we played really good in Scottish cup v Kilmarnock. 

15 games isn’t too bad. 

Should’ve scored more against hacken over the duration of the tie though. From memory we had a lot of shots against them. Sure I’ve heard that somewhere too!