For the first time in months, maybe years, I was so proud of the team today. They gave everything and fought to the very end. They also played some good football as well. At times. 

It's taken cormack a long time to get us here but I now believe that the new management team along with this German restructuring company, that at last the proper structure for the club to move forward can be put in place. 

I am also delighted that Peter Leven will be part of the new coaching/management team.  I as think he will be perfectly placed to take over in the future. 

Very Happy Dandy

6 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Some good points but I can’t see leven  taking over indeed will be off ski to someone else within 18 months I recon 

There's a familiar pattern that would say if he hangs on until January, he'll be back in the hot seat.

18 minutes ago, moray1903 said:

For the first time in months, maybe years, I was so proud of the team today. They gave everything and fought to the very end. They also played some good football as well. At times. 

It's taken cormack a long time to get us here but I now believe that the new management team along with this German restructuring company, that at last the proper structure for the club to move forward can be put in place. 

I am also delighted that Peter Leven will be part of the new coaching/management team.  I as think he will be perfectly placed to take over in the future. 

Very Happy Dandy

😐

22 minutes ago, moray1903 said:

Very Happy Dandy

Hi Gunner 

We've had several performances this season that were pretty much identical to today's.....away to Eintracht, away to derhun, home to derhun, home to Celtic....all of them come to mind. 

Sadly, as well as we've played, we only won one of these games. 

I was proud of the team today. They were eager, organised, skilful, tactically aware and prepared to fight for every ball. But I'm not getting carried away and saying that 'a corner has been turned'. 

For 90% of this season, they've been none of these things, and it would surprise no-one if we were turned over by Motherwell next week and put in a shite performance. 

I do agree though that Leven has done pretty well under very trying circumstances. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, moray1903 said:

Very Happy Dandy

Let's see how we do on the following games before crowing about turning corners.

Really pleased and enthused by what I witnessed today. We left everything out there, but we've had a few false dawns this season. Let's win the next game and keep building that head of steam.

• Upvote 3