PFA Player of the Year

So the candidates are Shankland, Butland, O Reilly, and astoundingly, Tavernier

Saw a guy from the Times saying he’s baffled as to why no Miovski

Obviously the usual Glasgow/Central Belt bias, if the candidates aren’t filled with players of the ugly sisters their entitled fans will kick off.

What do we think?

1 hour ago, matthew1998 said:

Obviously the usual Glasgow/Central Belt bias, if the candidates aren’t filled with players of the ugly sisters their entitled fans will kick off.

What do we think?

Tavernier?!

Take away his 15 penalties & he’s had a pretty average season.

Predictable as it is depressing. 

Miovski for Tavernier (pen) & that’s a reasonable 4.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s Danish 😉

Born in Hounslow 

He’s english, picked Denmark for national team as his mothers family qualifies but has a British passport and has never stayed in Denmark or Norway(which he could also have played for).

1 hour ago, matthew1998 said:

What do we think?

Miovski tailed off terribly during the second half of the season

He's scored one more goal than Bair from Motherwell but played way more mins

He's averaging a goal every 212 mins compared to Bairs every 176 mins - that's quite sobering looking at it like that and to be fair, backs up in stats what I've berm saying for months now

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 4
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Plays for Denmark.

Fucking hell, born in England, raised in England, played for the under English teams all the way through, has a British passport, yes he plays for Denmark like shown above, could have picked Norway, wouldn’t make him Norwegian lol, but yes, like I alluded to, he has chosen to play for his mothers country of origin. 

but he’s still English.

just like mctominay is English, born in England, but plays for Scotland by his mothers nationality. He’s still English.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Fucking hell, born in England, raised in England, played for the under English teams all the way through, has a British passport, yes he plays for Denmark like shown above, could have picked Norway, wouldn’t make him Norwegian lol, but yes, like I alluded to, he has chosen to play for his mothers country of origin. 

but he’s still English.

just like mctominay is English, born in England, but plays for Scotland by his mothers nationality. He’s still English.

Brexit means Brexit 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Miovski tailed off terribly during the second half of the season

He's scored one more goal than Bair from Motherwell but played way more mins

He's averaging a goal every 212 mins compared to Bairs every 176 mins - that's quite sobering looking at it like that and to be fair, backs up in stats what I've berm saying for months now

A goal every 166 minutes for the whole season across all comps, focusing purely on the league is stupid.

Over his whole time here Bojan has been averaging a goal every 171 minutes, your hero, Zero, averaged a goal every 189 minutes, would you like to continue playing this game?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
50 minutes ago, minijc said:

A goal every 166 minutes for the whole season across all comps, focusing purely on the league is stupid.

Over his whole time here Bojan has been averaging a goal every 171 minutes, your hero, Zero, averaged a goal every 189 minutes, would you like to continue playing this game?

I dont care about goals against lower league clubs bruv

League goals is where it always has been for me, I'm the same in champ manager too

And wait WAAAAAAIT...

Thanks for this

So Zerouali was only on average, 18 mins more for a goal per game than Miovski is?

I don't think this lends itself to your argument in the slightest and to be frank, I'm surprised you haven't noticed it and edited it out already

FYI, zero also scored every 2.33 games for his country

What's miovski? 

1 in 7?

You've made a chorus and verse of yourself bringing this one up I'm afraid bruv

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

but he’s still English.

Always thought it was McTominay's old man who was Scottish.

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I dont care about goals against lower league clubs bruv

League goals is where it always has been for me, I'm the same in champ manager too

And wait WAAAAAAIT...

Thanks for this

So Zerouali was only on average, 18 mins more for a goal per game than Miovski is?

I don't think this lends itself to your argument in the slightest and to be frank, I'm surprised you haven't noticed it and edited it out already

Add in that Zero contributed very little else to the team, it's a terrible look for someone you thought was amazing.

As for goals against lower league sides, he's scored 4, remove those and it's a goal ever 188 minutes, just stop attention seeking and look at the bigger picture with Miovski, he's still been contributing.

Just now, minijc said:

Add in that Zero contributed very little else to the team, it's a terrible look for someone you thought was amazing.

As for goals against lower league sides, he's scored 4, remove those and it's a goal ever 188 minutes, just stop attention seeking and look at the bigger picture with Miovski, he's still been contributing.

You're attempting to deviate and move the debate, which is a common trait of yours 

Miovski had a lower goals per game ratio than theo bair

That's why he's not in the nominations

What's next to discuss as this one is done

Swing and a miss

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're attempting to deviate and move the debate, which is a common trait of yours 

Miovski had a lower goals per game ratio than theo bair

That's why he's not in the nominations

What's next to discuss as this one is done

Swing and a miss

I'll be honest I didn't even realise this thread was about the league awards, just saw your embarrassing comparison with Theo Blair.

11 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Always thought it was McTominay's old man who was Scottish.

So did I before checking, states his mother, I was almost sure it was his old man as well

aaah fuck, made an arse of that, it is his father, apologies, comes from helensborough