PFA Player of the Year

1 hour ago, minijc said:

A goal every 166 minutes for the whole season across all comps, focusing purely on the league is stupid.

Over his whole time here Bojan has been averaging a goal every 171 minutes, your hero, Zero, averaged a goal every 189 minutes, would you like to continue playing this game?

What's their corner success stats?

Never understand why they announce the candidates for player, manager and especially goal of the season before the season has actually ended. Someone could score a world class goal in the next 4 games that wins the Puskas Award for best goal in the world this year but not get goal of the season because they didn't score it before the end of April. Pointless!!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, minijc said:

I'll be honest I didn't even realise this thread was about the league awards, just saw your embarrassing comparison with Theo Blair.

I agree, it's very embarrassing for him

Electric first half and really woeful second which nets off as just ok

That's why he isn't on the 4 man shortlist 

It's not rocket science

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I agree, it's very embarrassing for him

Electric first half and really woeful second which nets off as just ok

That's why he isn't on the 4 man shortlist 

It's not rocket science

I don't give a fuck about the awards, it makes no difference.

You describing his second half of the season as 'woeful' really shows you up, either you are ignoring what else he brings to the team or you simple can't see it because you know fuckall about football.

Just now, minijc said:

I don't give a fuck about the awards, it makes no difference.

You describing his second half of the season as 'woeful' really shows you up, either you are ignoring what else he brings to the team or you simple can't see it because you know fuckall about football.

Well maybe then don't debate something in the awards thread m8

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Never understand why they announce the candidates for player, manager and especially goal of the season before the season has actually ended. Someone could score a world class goal in the next 4 games that wins the Puskas Award for best goal in the world this year but not get goal of the season because they didn't score it before the end of April. Pointless!!

Because literally as soon as the season is done, everyone goes off on holiday, so there’d be no-one there at the awards. 

Put tin hat on for those who don't rate womens game but at least Bayley Hutchison received enough votes from fellow players to be on shortlist for Women's Young Player of Year but up against 2 Huns and a Tim 

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, minijc said:

A goal every 166 minutes for the whole season across all comps, focusing purely on the league is stupid.

Over his whole time here Bojan has been averaging a goal every 171 minutes, your hero, Zero, averaged a goal every 189 minutes, would you like to continue playing this game?

Don’t think this post does Miovski’s case any good 😂