Donald Trump golf course

OddJob

If this golf course was built and owned by a joe bloggs no one would care, plus the majority of people would be against wind turbines being built in the bay, peoples hatred for the man appears to be clouding their judgements.

For me I don't care who owns it, it's a seemingly great course and will help tourism to the area, I've no time for golf at all but if people are willing to come here and spend money in the area it's all well and good with me.

The fuss the nimby brigade have made over this will have potential investors thinking of coming here with an idea to have second thoughts, you'd have thought Trump had built an incinerator fuelled by Muslim children in Balmedie, it's a fucking golf course for tossers to walk about on swinging sticks at little balls, it's no big deal.

Putin, in his end of year speech, has complimented Trump, saying he was a very colourful, talented person, and absolutely the leading candidate to be the next American president.

Would Russia want an ultra hawkish president ? start a few wars to get the oil price rising...

If this golf course was built and owned by a joe bloggs no one would care, plus the majority of people would be against wind turbines being built in the bay, peoples hatred for the man appears to be clouding their judgements.

For me I don't care who owns it, it's a seemingly great course and will help tourism to the area, I've no time for golf at all but if people are willing to come here and spend money in the area it's all well and good with me.

The fuss the nimby brigade have made over this will have potential investors thinking of coming here with an idea to have second thoughts, you'd have thought Trump had built an incinerator fuelled by Muslim children in Balmedie, it's a fucking golf course for tossers to walk about on swinging sticks at little balls, it's no big deal.

I got banned from The Aberdeen Voice page because I praised up the course. They are so anti Trump it's quite

worrying how worked up some get.

Non tossers also play golf there.

I got banned from The Aberdeen Voice page because I praised up the course. They are so anti Trump it's quite

worrying how worked up some get.

Non tossers also play golf there.

Sorry for rolling the non tossers into my stereotype. :)

I was pro Trump on the Aberdeen voice as well, sad cunts trolled my facebook page and found I'd once liked an EDL link, I was called everything after the sun after that, changed my posting name to Bill Stephen after that. Don't really bother with the place these days, it's the same stories every week, how Trump, Wood and Milne are the anti christ, in reality the writers there are just sad left wing idiots who despise anyone with wealth, got boring arguing with them.

• Upvote 3

Sorry for rolling the non tossers into my stereotype. :)

I was pro Trump on the Aberdeen voice as well, sad cunts trolled my facebook page and found I'd once liked an EDL link, I was called everything after the sun after that, changed my posting name to Bill Stephen after that. Don't really bother with the place these days, it's the same stories every week, how Trump, Wood and Milne are the anti christ, in reality the writers there are just sad left wing idiots who despise anyone with wealth, got boring arguing with them.

Ha ha, Bill Stephen.

The first time he'll have come across as intellectual on FB.

Now in all seriousness, he does in fact post on here.

Ha ha, Bill Stephen.

The first time he'll have come across as intellectual on FB.

Now in all seriousness, he does in fact post on here.

I never knew that.

Thought he was a Madder.

Bill's sound as a pound :-)

He's a man of many talents ;)

Good lad and glad he's recovered from his recent accident.

He's a knob.

^haha

Tidied that up for you pal. He's a complete and utter knob actually.

@@Bad_Mobby