Temper

cow

Hi, cow here.

I'm a laid back kinda chap. The sort of fella that doesn't get uptight when another person skips the queues at the self scanners. Doesn't get too worked up if Mrs Cow dents the Kia.

However, this particular forum does seem like a hotbed for anger and bitchiness. At times it's borderline thuggery.

Is this just an act, men of this forum( and Reddy) ?

What's the worst thing you have ever done in a fit or rage? Have you ever killed a man?

Dayts lets here your boxing stories.

Cow.

I'm laid back to the point I'm almost horizontal, what I did in my younger days was just part of growing up, I enjoyed it at the time but there's always a time in your life you need to move on.

Fighting isn't big and it isn't clever, takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than fight one.

Peace out.

• Upvote 1

I'm laid back to the point I'm almost horizontal, what I did in my younger days was just part of growing up, I enjoyed it at the time but there's always a time in your life you need to move on.

Fighting isn't big and it isn't clever, takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than fight one.

Peace out.

Beating up another human isn't part of growing up, is it?

I've only ever been in one fight, it was with my cousin and he absolutely battered me. We still don't talk and it's nearly 200 days ago.

Cow in yet another trolling/fishing attempt. In other news, water is wet.

I hate losing my temper, makes me nae well; however, greatest angry achievement has to be telling the pedantic HSE rep to fuck off during an argument as to whether a BOC cylinder is just that, or a gas bottle. Fucking irritates me no end when folk get twattiah over terminology and can't accept most folk use generic terms for stuff. Even better, the wee twat went running off wailing to the division manager complaining about said incident, got into exactly the same word based argument with him and was loudly told to fuck off and stop being a smart cunt!

Beating up another human isn't part of growing up, is it?

I've only ever been in one fight, it was with my cousin and he absolutely battered me. We still don't talk and it's nearly 200 days ago.

The casual scene was a complete youth culture that still survives to this day.

And beating up a hun, tic or hibby should never be frowned upon. No room for morals and sentiment back in those days cow, was a kill or be killed culture.

The casual scene was a complete youth culture that still survives to this day.

And beating up a hun, tic or hibby should never be frowned upon. No room for morals and sentiment back in those days cow, was a kill or be killed culture.

Guess it's just a generational thing min.

I'd rather stay in the pub chuck on some Chris Rea and play Doms or fiddle on my HTC Smartphone.

Was there a decent mob from Hearts? I only here about the Hibs Casuals.

My last ever fight bar being knocked out by a blindsider in poland was in my local, a drunk arse of a man who stole my lighter then tried ripping my stone island badge off while telling me all casuals were cowards on their own without their mates, it was a sunday night and I was out for a quiet beer.

i'm not proud of my actions as it was a quiet night with people just out for a beer but I punched fuck out of the cunt, did the....I don't want any trouble routine then hitting him mid speech, I lost my temper and was old enough to know better. The police arrived and the locals all backed me so he got lifted.

I took my lighter back in case anyone was wondering. Now I'll only fight is self defence.

Guess it's just a generational thing min.

I'd rather stay in the pub chuck on some Chris Rea and play Doms or fiddle on my HTC Smartphone.

Was there a decent mob from Hearts? I only here about the Hibs Casuals.

Plenty skinheads and scarfers from Hearts would fight, Tynecastle was a scary place to go mid 80's, not many casuals.

Essentially you were all sheep. Did you listen to the Stone Roses and wear Stone Island and Burberry ?

There days I'm rarely out of George from Asda ( in a non-sexual way)

Of course we were sheep.

And we dressed like you golfers in the early days, a naff look looking back.

Hi, cow here.

I'm a laid back kinda chap. The sort of fella that doesn't get uptight when another person skips the queues at the self scanners. Doesn't get too worked up if Mrs Cow dents the Kia.

However, this particular forum does seem like a hotbed for anger and bitchiness. At times it's borderline thuggery.

Is this just an act, men of this forum( and Reddy) ?

What's the worst thing you have ever done in a fit or rage? Have you ever killed a man?

Dayts lets here your boxing stories.

Cow.

i rarely get in a fit of rage. and don't really have a temper. i'm pretty easy-going. i've not ever screamed like a fish-wife, at anyone. nor have i ever thrown anything at anyone. no matter how annoyed or frustrated i've been at various points.

if someone's angry around me, my instinct is to become quieter and more controlled. measured words. and tone. it's probably more frustrating for the person looking for a good fight though, when they don't get one. my father taught me that one. if a fight can't be avoided though, he also taught me to hit as hard and as fast as possible. knock them onto their arse before they get a shot at you. and hit them so hard, they don't come back looking for more. :cheers:

Of course we were sheep.

And we dressed like you golfers in the early days, a naff look looking back.

Was never impressed by the Casual's attire. Looked a little bit too much like Junior Accountants or House of Fraser Window Dummies.

Would Bondage Pants, Gladiator Boots and a wee dab o eyeliner really have killed you?

As for the Jambos in the 80s... LOT of skinheads in their support. Seemed keen on their solvents.

Was never impressed by the Casual's attire. Looked a little bit too much like Junior Accountants or House of Fraser Window Dummies.

Would Bondage Pants, Gladiator Boots and a wee dab o eyeliner really have killed you?

As for the Jambos in the 80s... LOT of skinheads in their support. Seemed keen on their solvents.

Yellow Pringle, bleached jeans, dark blue trimm trabb trainers, whats not to like you cunt? :cool:

Bondage pants would have chafed.

i rarely get in a fit of rage. and don't really have a temper. i'm pretty easy-going. i've not ever screamed like a fish-wife, at anyone. nor have i ever thrown anything at anyone. no matter how annoyed or frustrated i've been at various points.

if someone's angry around me, my instinct is to become quieter and more controlled. measured words. and tone. it's probably more frustrating for the person looking for a good fight though, when they don't get one. my father taught me that one. if a fight can't be avoided though, he also taught me to hit as hard and as fast as possible. knock them onto their arse before they get a shot at you. and hit them so hard, they don't come back looking for more. :cheers:

• Downvote 1

Not going to incriminate myself but lets just say in my younger days i was a bit of a lad aka dayts (some at the football and some not but i was not a casual)

but always easy going but once you got into things you always felt you had to keep it up

Did you not fancy the casual scene?

Not sure what age you are but when it became too popular it became shit, the best thing that ever happened to us was hibs taking us out at Haymarket one lunchtime, next game our numbers were cut by more than half, the hangers on never came back. Was even better when the rave scene kicked in and we went down to 50 in number, they were the best days ever. Real friendships that still last to this day were made.

Actual fighting was always less than 1% of the day, the laugh and day out with like minded people who loved the dons was always the main thing, many people never realised that. We were not violent people.