If Scotland don't make it to 2008

If Scotland don't make it to 2008 blame should lay squarely at the feet of the Huns and Tims! After the great result against the Ukraine last weekend the side was greatly disturbed by the wihdrawls of Hutton, Scott Brown and McCulloch, all big players for Scotland.

Lo and ***king behold, all played in the Old Firm derby this weekend! ***king disgusting if you ask me. Those guys obviously has pressure applied from their clubs not to play. The result in Georgia could prove decisive, and the loss of these players for what were obviously minor injuries was a major factor for that loss. :angry2:

Guest LondonScottish
WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF JAMES MCFADDENS, A TEAM OF JAMES MCFADDENS A TEAM OF JAMES MCFADDENS

Can't we squeeze Craig Gordon in there somewhere??

i can see where you are coming from here stonefish.

its really annoying when this happens.

Caldwell Brown and Hutton all supposed to be injured yet they are giving it their all just 2 and half days later. (especially hutton). all this about cancelling old firm games to give players rest is crap they are paid alot of money to do something they love.

that said if scotland dont qualify i will be gutted but the team have already acheived something as far as i'm concerned.

the pride is back, and nobody would have thought we'd have double the points of Ukraine and have a chance of beating the world champions to get there.

Guest CAPSLOCK

IF SCOTLAND DON'T QUALIFY FOR 2008.................

I'M HEADING TO SWEDEN WHEN ALL THE BLOKES ARE IN AUSTRIA. :angry2: