Nani's goal

Guest LondonScottish
A question or a statement?

The fact the season is only a few months old would suggest it's not goal of the season. May well be though at the end of the season.

The question-marks kind of infer a question, along the lines of "Could this be the goal of the season 2007/2008 in the EPL even though there's another 27 odd games to go before the end of the season, because there won't be many better goals scored than that???"

The question-marks kind of infer a question, along the lines of "Could this be the goal of the season 2007/2008 in the EPL even though there's another 27 odd games to go before the end of the season, because there won't be many better goals scored than that"

Doesn't really add much to the conversation though, does it?

For my money, Tevez's first would be as much in [potential] contention as Nani's.

Guest LondonScottish
Doesn't really add much to the conversation though, does it?

For my money, Tevez's first would be as much in [potential] contention as Nani's.

Shall we have a small wager which comes higher then in Octobers "goal of the month" on MOTD??

Guest LondonScottish
No, because we were talking about goal of the season. And i'll be ***ked if i have to rely on Hansen and Lawrenson for money.

Well whoever doesn't get goal of the month isn't going to then get goal of the season are they?? :dontknow::laughing:

Guest LondonScottish
re-read what i said, Einstein. I said Tevez's would be as much in contention as Nani's. Never said it was better.

Almost as in contention as us being in "contention" to winning the SPL.

Guest LondonScottish
No. Not really. You obviously don't appreciate good football, or you've obviously never played the game. Possibly both.

Definitely both.