Rangers fans...

Guest El Padre

Guest El Padre

Madrid - Three Glasgow Rangers fans have been injured in incidents ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash away to Barcelona. According to the digital version of Sport on Wednesday, none of the injured fans are in a serious condition, and their injuries have mostly been caused by broken glass, in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

All three are being treated in the emergency unit at the Hospital de Mar in Barcelona.

Sport claims that around 700 Rangers fans have "provoked incidents" in the centre of Barcelona early Wednesday.

The local police have ordered several bars to close along the famous Ramblas, though they have not carried out any arrests.

In total, between 15,00 and 20,000 Rangers fans are in the Catalan capital, of whom only around 6,000 have tickets for the match.

Barcelona and Rangers are joint top of Group E, with seven points from three games.

:angry11:

Guest El Padre
3 injured out of 15-20 thousand with none arrested.

We had arrests in Dnipro by this time and quite a few injured after aswell.

Didn't hear of anyone getting lifted at all, and the only scrapping I heard about was the barny that was started by Dnipro lads outside our hotel. :laughing:

Madrid - Three Glasgow Rangers fans have been injured in incidents ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash away to Barcelona. According to the digital version of Sport on Wednesday, none of the injured fans are in a serious condition, and their injuries have mostly been caused by broken glass, in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

All three are being treated in the emergency unit at the Hospital de Mar in Barcelona.

Sport claims that around 700 Rangers fans have "provoked incidents" in the centre of Barcelona early Wednesday.

The local police have ordered several bars to close along the famous Ramblas, though they have not carried out any arrests.

In total, between 15,00 and 20,000 Rangers fans are in the Catalan capital, of whom only around 6,000 have tickets for the match.

Barcelona and Rangers are joint top of Group E, with seven points from three games.

:angry11:

Padre can u send me a link to this!! u know what its for!!! :laughing:

Alright for scotland fans to do it, but as soon as rangers fans are mentioned they are scum

Loves it :P

See my original post, I mentioned all fans, doesnt matter who does it. If somebody doesnt have enough morals about them not to go pissing all over the place, that is a reflection on them rather than what team you follow.

The tims have been out there a few times in the last 5 years. Don't recall any problems with them. The huns however, get into bother wherever they go. How the followers of an anti-catholic football club can expect a warm welcome in a catholic country is beyond me. Scum.

I've got a cut out on my wall of the spanish cops hammering into the huns in Pamplona. Got a feelin that might come back to haunt in Madrid!

Interesting bit from some spanish person on betfair forum

Bit more from Marca half an hour ago is that Barca have closed down their ticket offices after some confrontations there. Barca are trying to stop Rangers fans without tickets from purchasing any but as there are lots of their own fans wanting to buy the many tickets which are available it is causing something of a clash of wills.

Guest El Padre
Um, remove the union jacks and are we going to be any different? :P

We behaved fine in Dnipro, partied with the locals and left the place as we found it. :appl:

We behaved fine in Dnipro, partied with the locals and left the place as we found it. :appl:

Aye but there was only a few hundred in Dnipro.

There's going to be 17 billion of us in Madrid, and I fear a large proportion of fannies that weren't in Dnipro will be across too.

There's going to be 17 billion of us in Madrid, and I fear a large proportion of fannies that weren't in Dnipro will be across too.

there was a few fannies there as well but i never saw any cant pissing in the fountain! everybody was queing in McDonalds!! haha

give the calculator back to the tims please.

i dont think we will be that bad. of course we will sing out loud in the square but thats it. as padre says leave it as we find it.

Um, remove the union jacks and are we going to be any different? :dontknow:

Can't remember anyone in dnipro or athens pissing on some statue (spl)!!!! Apart from that we wouldn't be that different. You have to remember that in barca they are really nervous with Rangers fans after 1972 destruction they caused there.