Ebbsfleet

I didn't, but I'll keep an eye on how it goes. An interesting experiment, but I can't help but feel it's doomed to failure. I might watch the Blue Square Premier highlights more often on Setanta as well.

And Liam Daish is manager... ah, the memories. I have absoloutely no idea why, but he was a bit of a cult figure when I was at school!

Would be interesting to see what the ***k happens to them now, also a more important issue - will SI Games accommodate this new ownership style in FM?

Im a bit disapointed that they didnt get a bigger team to mess about with, but I think its one of these things you get out what you put in.

Should be a laugh and 35 quid is nothing for a year

Should be a laugh and 35 quid is nothing for a year

I've been thinking about MyFootballClub and how I would feel if such a thing happened to Aberdeen (chances are between slim and none). Its one thing getting one power mad manic in charge of your club but imagine 20,000 people having a say in a club they probably had never heard of before they "bought" them, have no idea where their based and wouldn't be able to name you a single player in the squad till a couple of days ago.

If I was in the same situation as the Ebbsflet fans I would be very hostile to the new "owners". Imagine your club being taken over so some people on the internet so can play real life Football Manager. If things go tits up the members of MyFootballClub will be able to say "well that was interesting" The real fans on the other hands will be the ones left with a real mess on their hands.

But hey who knows, it may all work out and they become an established force in the Blue Square Premier at least.

I've been thinking about MyFootballClub and how I would feel if such a thing happened to Aberdeen (chances are between slim and none). Its one thing getting one power mad manic in charge of your club but imagine 20,000 people having a say in a club they probably had never heard of before they "bought" them, have no idea where their based and wouldn't be able to name you a single player in the squad till a couple of days ago.

Couldn't see it making much difference, there are plenty of regular Dons fans who think Darren Mackie and Chris Clark are good players.

Guest CAPSLOCK

INTERESTING IDEA BUT HOW EXACTLY WILL TEAM SELECTION WORK?

IF IT'S AN ONLINE POLL THEN HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW WHO SUFFERED A KNOCK IN TRAINING, HOW BAD IT IS AND COULD HE LAST THE 90 MINUTES IF WILLING TO PLAY THROUGH THE PAIN BARRIER?

THEN THERE'S SUBS DURING THE GAME.

Guest CAPSLOCK
Also, who does training?

I have my doubts that this will work, nice idea, but in practice, I think it's going to fail horribly.

COURSE IT WILL.

LOOK AT HEARTS.