The (***king) BBC

On the eve of the biggest match that Scotland have had to play in a fair old time the BBC decide to go with sport headlines about David Beckham playing in a ***king pointless friendly.

***k off you cunts.

That is all.

just spotted that literally thirty seconds ago. from an aiberdeen loon living in england - all i can say is not at all surprised. F**ckers!

just spotted that literally thirty seconds ago. from an aiberdeen loon living in england - all i can say is not at all surprised. F**ckers!

I'm in England as well min. The press coverage in the build up to this game has been non existant, which is fair enough in English press, but the BBC is supposed to be for the UK. I'm not surprised really but is still pisses me off.

Guest LondonScottish
I'm in England as well min. The press coverage in the build up to this game has been non existant, which is fair enough in English press, but the BBC is supposed to be for the UK. I'm not surprised really but is still pisses me off.

I am totally happy we're getting little coverage.

Guest TenementFunster
I am totally happy we're getting little coverage.

Indeed, lower key is the way forward.

Sky are going for it unfortunately.

Very similar to AFC, get little coverage and press/praise and go about our business quietly, then ***k ye, third and Europe and every ***t says "where the ***k did they come from?". That'll do me.

Guest LondonScottish
Indeed, lower key is the way forward.

Sky are going for it unfortunately.

Very similar to AFC, get little coverage and press/praise and go about our business quietly, then ***k ye, third and Europe and every ***t says "where the ***k did they come from?". That'll do me.

Absolutely

It is quite a shock BBC England covering an England game right enough.

im talking about the website which is not just england. anyway, not bothered or surprised by it - as people have said, quite happy to have a low key build up - was just saying its typical of the english press to give scotland no coverage despite they have a nothing game and ours is the most important for years.

Ah, BBC bashing. The same channel that is covering our UEFA cup games.

I've just found 10 separate stories on the BBC website about the Scotland Italy game.

Source.

I know there are lots of Scottish stories. I was just aggrieved that on the national news this morning that they went with England and their pointless friendly first.

I take on board the comments regarding trying to keep things low key and do agree to a large extent.

Actually, I've calmed down now. ***k it, who cares.

Roll on the 6.59 train to Hampden!

I know there are lots of Scottish stories. I was just aggrieved that on the national news this morning that they went with England and their pointless friendly first.

I take on board the comments regarding trying to keep things low key and do agree to a large extent.

Actually, I've calmed down now. ***k it, who cares.

Roll on the 6.59 train to Hampden!

In fairness England are playing tonight, as opposed to tomorrow.

I don't see how two England friendlies is more newsworthy than the biggest Scotland game for 8 years.

Two England friendlies?

There's only one, is there not?

I am not for a minute suggesting that it is more important - cos it clearly isn't - but is it really worth bothering about? Does it make a difference to your (potential) enjoyment of the game?

Some people (not necessarily yourself) just like to ***king moan about everything.

Two England friendlies?

I am not for a minute suggesting that it is more important - cos it clearly isn't - but is it really worth bothering about? Does it make a difference to your (potential) enjoyment of the game?

Some people (not necessarily yourself) just like to ***king moan about everything.

Hemmin! You don't see me moaning too often on here. :blahblah1:

I don't see how two England friendlies is more newsworthy than the biggest Scotland game for 8 years.

As has been said, it's the English media, and simply put, they just don;t give a ***k what happens north of the border. Put another way, they are out, we can still qualify, it's been a long time since we've been at a finals and they haven't. Last laugh will be on them if we can do the business, and have to watch Lineker's smug puss next summer while he has to discuss Scotland. :blahblah1:

Guest TenementFunster
As has been said, it's the English media, and simply put, they just don;t give a ***k what happens north of the border. Put another way, they are out, we can still qualify, it's been a long time since we've been at a finals and they haven't. Last laugh will be on them if we can do the business, and have to watch Lineker's smug puss next summer while he has to discuss Scotland. :blahblah1:

I haven't allowed myself to think like that however much the idea sounds so bloody sweet. ***k that now!! I want Ian Wright to summarise EVERY Scotland match should we qualify.

Will Hansen be Scottish again if we qualify?

Two England friendlies?

:blahblah1: Got one!

I was suggesting that the Croatia game is nothing more than a friendly as Russia will do the business in Israel on Saturday and knock England out.