runrig HT

Guest TenementFunster
I've already stocked the fridge in preparation for the worlds biggest fry up to suitably line the stomach before a days hard work

Takes a lot of energy to get chucked out of as many pubs as you.

Work is draging today and not being helped by numerous emails from folk with links to clips of the recent games. Was trying not to let the hype get to me but have to admit it has today. Might have to head out for a few beers tonight to help settle the nerves.

Mizer might be taking part in some drink related shenanigans tonight. I may be tempted to follow.

I see Runrig are playing 3 songs at half time.

Could they not just have played the original Loch Lomond version on CD and left it at that.

Load of crap

Still I guess I'll put up with it from my seat in Hampden :(

Cannae wait

How the hell to fill the 30hrs left before kick off

Hopefully they don't have that twat from the corries singing flower o scotland like last time. Was at least 5 keys out of tune and it was his own bloody tune. Let the tartan army take care of proceedings!

Guest LondonScottish
Hopefully they don't have that twat from the corries singing flower o scotland like last time. Was at least 5 keys out of tune and it was his own bloody tune. Let the tartan army take care of proceedings!

Thought he was dead?? :(

***k Off, the guy's an absolute musical genius, and a legend who will be remembered and celebrated years after we are all dead and gone. I cant think of anyone I'd rather have sing the anthem (which as you rightly point out, he wrote).

Guest LondonScottish
***k Off, the guy's an absolute musical genius, and a legend who will be remembered and celebrated years after we are all dead and gone. I cant think of anyone I'd rather have sing the anthem (which as you rightly point out, he wrote).

Are you sure?

Could they not just have played the original Loch Lomond version on CD and left it at that.

Load of crap

Still I guess I'll put up with it from my seat in Hampden :(

Cannae wait

its a game of fitba for ***ks sake nae a concert

Load of crap

Still I guess I'll put up with it from my seat in Hampden :laughing:

Cannae wait

They are on Children in Need just now

Ronnie Brown is a living legend.

There are some classic Corries clips online.

The Corries

Magical music.

I wont bother putting up the youtube clip of his performance at the Ukraine game. An absolute shambles. Having a singer drown out the tartan army always takes the magic away from the anthem before ko. Especially if they sound like a strangled cat. Mind you, no-one notices at the time anyways cause everyones pished. Good times ahead!