Now we aren't going who will you follow ?

will anyone care ?

or will it be the same old same old - " who ever England play" ?

I always back Spain in tournaments if Scotland don't make it , but being mainly based in the land that style forgot, most of my colleagues are of that bent and my girlfriend is English - so it's a bit churlish of me to cheer against them ... isn't it ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will it be the same old same old - " who ever England play" ?

Yup.

I always back Spain in tournaments if Scotland don't make it , but being mainly based in the land that style forgot, most of my colleagues are of that bent and my girlfriend is English - so it's a bit churlish of me to cheer against them ... isn't it ?

Nope.

or will it be the same old same old - " who ever England play" ?

The more i think about it, now that we haven't qualified i don't mind England qualifying, purely as it keeps my interest in the tournament going. It's always amusing seeing them go out on pens. :)

The more i think about it, now that we haven't qualified i don't mind England qualifying, purely as it keeps my interest in the tournament going. It's always amusing seeing them go out on pens. :)

I do - the build up in the media (and most annoyingly on almost every TV programme) will once again be so ott and come on Engerland that it doesn't bear thinking about.