England v Croatia

Guest redbrigade

Guest redbrigade

Robinson not even on the bench according to BBC Sport. Carson to start in goals.

England set to play one up front (lanky streak of p1ss).

Robinson has been harshly treated IMHO. He's definitely better than Calamity James!

Lets hope all this backfires.

C'mon the Croats!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robinson not even on the bench according to BBC Sport. Carson to start in goals.

England set to play one up front (lanky streak of p1ss).

Robinson has been harshly treated IMHO. He's definitely better than Calamity James!

Lets hope all this backfires.

C'mon the Croats!!!

I wouldn't say he is on current form redbrigade. He's been poor for over a year, Calamity has his moments but over the same period he's been fairly solid, at least by his own standards. Green & Carson both better than the pair of them though.

Guest redbrigade

Back on topic. It seems a pretty big game to give a keeper his first competitive start.

If it all goes t1ts up for them then McLaren will have to live by his decisions.

Guest LondonScottish
Listen to the unwashed booing the Croatian national anthem. Scum.

Makes a big difference to the respect and clapping of the Italian atmosphere on Saturday.

Guest LondonScottish

How sh*t does that pitch look tonight. I wonder what the odds on at least one player getting red carded for a mistimed tackle, or a player breaking a leg??

Listen to the unwashed booing the Croatian national anthem. Scum.

Even worse than that JOhn Motson said ot was good to hear the respec the English fans paid to the Croatian anthem unlike in Macedonia where you could hardly hear the anthem. So what he's saying is we didnlt boo as loudly as the macedonians so we should give ourselves a pat on the back??

And they wonder why we hate them?? I hate living in England at times like these.....mind you if they lose tomorrow at work will be great fun!!! :rolleyes:

Even worse than that JOhn Motson said ot was good to hear the respec the English fans paid to the Croatian anthem unlike in Macedonia where you could hardly hear the anthem. So what he's saying is we didnlt boo as loudly as the macedonians so we should give ourselves a pat on the back??

And they wonder why we hate them?? I hate living in England at times like these.....mind you if they lose tomorrow at work will be great fun!!! :rolleyes:

Perfect timing!! 1-0!! ha ha what a howler from Carson!! :laughing::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: