Idiot Croat ...

I think he's quite clever. He's bigging England up now. Presumably he doesn't want to stay Croatia manager for the rest of his career, so will eventually move on. He spent a lot of his playing career in England, and that's where the major money is to be made, so he's just playing up to the English media/chairmen for when he attempts to move.

Guest LondonScottish
I think he's quite clever. He's bigging England up now. Presumably he doesn't want to stay Croatia manager for the rest of his career, so will eventually move on. He spent a lot of his playing career in England, and that's where the major money is to be made, so he's just playing up to the English media/chairmen for when he attempts to move.

Unfortunately for him he is not held in particularly high regard as a person in England, or in World Football in general. Was it not him who shamelessly got that French player sent off in 1998 who then missed the World Cup Final?? Shocking cheat.

Guest TenementFunster
Unfortunately for him he is not held in particularly high regard as a person in England, or in World Football in general. Was it not him who shamelessly got that French player sent off in 1998 who then missed the World Cup Final?? Shocking cheat.

Yeah, the very same. He is a ***t. But he's our ***t now! :hysterical:

Was it not Laurent Blanc too?

True, true, but he's done well as a manager. Jose Mourinho's a prat, but still a good manager. Bilic has beaten one of the supposed powerhouses of world football home and away, and stopped them from qualifying for their first major tournament in 14 years. For a country with a smaller population than Scotland, that's not bad.

Guest LondonScottish
Yeah, the very same. He is a ***t. But he's our ***t now! :hysterical:

Was it not Laurent Blanc too?

Ah yes. It was Laurent Blanc. What a ***king crying shame for a player to miss winning the World Cup and in his home country too.

(OUR!! :spunk: )

Guest LondonScottish
That was how I remembered it but wasn't 100 percent sure to reply with any authority.

I'd forgotten it was even Blanc, but I just remember how sickening it was at the time. He shouldn't have raised his hand though. Still a wonderful manager though, young Slaven. :hysterical:

Guest LondonScottish
Blatant sending off as well, A direct strike to the face.

Any defender in his position would have done the same. (Bilic)

How sad are these players that they need to do sh*t like that. Its not a game for fairies.

Guest TenementFunster
I'd forgotten it was even Blanc, but I just remember how sickening it was at the time. He shouldn't have raised his hand though. Still a wonderful manager though, young Slaven. :hysterical:

Bernie?