Atletico Madrid-valladolid

Guest LondonScottish
either way????????????? :laughing:

Either way. I think we're going to get pumped unless we play our game of the decade. There's not many Aberdeen fans who know their football who actually believe we're going to get a draw let alone win. If we come out of there with a less than 2 goal difference I'll be surprised. To lose 4-3, would be a hell of an achievement against such high calibre opposition.

Either way. I think we're going to get pumped unless we play our game of the decade. There's not many Aberdeen fans who know their football who actually believe we're going to get a draw let alone win. If we come out of there with a less than 2 goal difference I'll be surprised. To lose 4-3, would be a hell of an achievement against such high calibre opposition.

anything can happen in football!maybe your one of that fans you mentioned who might know nothing about the game but if you are someone with a bit of football know how and i seriously would question that then anything can happen!have there not been any other games in world football that so called smaller teams have pulled of shocks?if you dont think we can get a result i think you should be handing over your ticket to a fan that was unlucky not to get one who might give there team a bit more support than yourself

Guest LondonScottish
anything can happen in football!maybe your one of that fans you mentioned who might know nothing about the game but if you are someone with a bit of football know how and i seriously would question that then anything can happen!have there not been any other games in world football that so called smaller teams have pulled of shocks?if you dont think we can get a result i think you should be handing over your ticket to a fan that was unlucky not to get one who might give there team a bit more support than yourself

Your views are quite funny really. :laughing: I'm not going to get into a "real" fan or "top-reds" or "who's a more deserving supporter" mumble......... just because I don't think we'll win doesn't mean in any shape or form I won't be supporting Aberdeen. Take a wee realism pill.

How do you know I've got a ticket anyway ........(haha....even if it was through the wonderful of ebay!!!).

To be honest i don't think we'll get a result either. I think any realistic fan would say the same but stranger things have happened and you never know. If we can finish the game even losing by just the odd goal we'll have done well. I'd happily see a 4-3 game but i very much doubt that's going to happen.

How's ticket sales? Heard the had not sold any for the section to the side of the one we had been allocated and atletico will be selling tickets to anyone who turns up at the ticket office? Or is that just yet another inaccurate rumour.

was told the very same thing from a AFC official on Sat night, Madrid have had poor up take on tickets so far and will be general sale on Wednesday

Always thought 4-0 Madrid, but to see a 4-3 their would be incredible! :laughing:

There is supporting your team and being realistic while i can see your point Robbie its very very very big ask for the Dons to win over there, even a draw would be one of the best away results in a decade.

have faith and rewards shall be reaped

• Site Sponsor

If we played like we did against Hearts second last game of last season then we can give a good account of ourselves. If we play as we did the last time we met Hearts it could be an Everton v Sunderland