The Good Ol' Saturday Bet Thread....

Guest LondonScottish
Preston screwed you over......take it you don't follow English football much as they are 2nd bottom :hysterical:

Great hindsight thought there. :dontknow: Preston were/are second bottom but were only 2 points behind Blackpool at kick-off. Preston should really be higher than that, have had a number of injuries, and you'd like to think they might to turn things around soon. As for the game, Preston had home advantage, and it could have gone either way, but was won with a penalty.

I can understand why he chose them as part of an accumulator, seemed good value at 11/10.

Great hindsight thought there. :laughing: Preston were/are second bottom but were only 2 points behind Blackpool at kick-off. Preston should really be higher than that, have had a number of injuries, and you'd like to think they might to turn things around soon. As for the game, Preston had home advantage, and it could have gone either way, but was won with a penalty.

I can understand why he chose them as part of an accumulator, seemed good value at 11/10.

Hindsight is a wonderful gift and you have to take a risk but as part of an accumulator yielding such a low return I wouldn't have personally gone for them yesterday. They have been struggling all season for whatever reason.