New England Manager

Can the fact that Capello does not speak English make a difference in such a high profile job.

I thought this as well but sure I heard/read somehwhere he can speak basic English, could be wrong though. If he doesn't then it's a very big risk unless he gets a decent English assistant.

This may not work, he has history for not liking English players, Got shot of Owen and only played Beckham every now and then, he also has a history for pissing off players, Di Cannio said to him at Half time in a friendly "why are you taking a match like this so seriously?" His reply was " you are an ungly nut" or words to that effect, he is an awesome manager and the type england need.

i think itll be a great appointment for the rest of the world if he does take it.

mainly because he likes to base his teams on a solid defence and england cant defend for sh*t. they dont have enough quality, defensive minded players that can make the team work.

They have an abundance of excellent attacking players but they wont play to their strengths. Need to get someone more like Rijkaard. Someone who wants to defend from the front.

Guest LondonScottish
mainly because he likes to base his teams on a solid defence and england cant defend for sh*t. they dont have enough quality, defensive minded players that can make the team work.

They have an abundance of excellent attacking players but they wont play to their strengths. Need to get someone more like Rijkaard. Someone who wants to defend from the front.

Sounds exactly like Real Madrid before he took over and look what he did with them. :thumbup1: