Wednesday 10 September 2008 Iceland (a)

Saturday 11 October 2008 Norway (h)

Saturday 28 March 2009 Holland (a)

Wednesday 1 April 2009 Iceland (h)

Wednesday 19 August 2009 Norway (a)

Saturday 5 September 2009 Macedonia (h)

Wednesday 9 September 2009 Holland (h)

the last game is the stand out again!

So do I, come to think of it, but I'm sure a lot of people will think we're living in cloud cuckoo land.

Wouldn't say that although I'm still cautiously optimistic. Would take 4 points from first 2 games, if offered that now, which I'd say would still have us on course for a position in top 2.

So do I, come to think of it, but I'm sure a lot of people will think we're living in cloud cuckoo land.
You probably are, as much as I would like us to qualify I'm sure it will be another glorious failure, if you take off your taean bonnet and look at the big picture, I don't think our luck will hold out to 2 lucky wins over Holland like we had over France.
Away games as well though, obviously. Plus friendlies. If this Argentina thing comes off we might have the first oversubscribed friendly... ever? In a fair wee while, anyway.

500 notes on the flights alone. :blahblah1: My overdraft's gone into meltdown.

With only 4 away games and 0 points to my name, I doubt i'll be getting tickets through the SSC anyway :blahblah1:

Argentina??

Whats your flight details, I'm trying to persuade my friends Macedonia will be brilliant, and 1 point was enough for Away tickets in France, so fingers crossed it will be for Holland, as I doubt home end tickets will be as available.

I was reading you can fly from London to Canada return with "stopovers" in Iceland for about

Macedonia's your best bet for getting your first away point, I think. I also think it might be the trip of the campaign, from what I've seen.

Argentina thing = supposedly we're at an advanced stage of negotiation to bring them over to Hampden in February, which would be a bit special. Get McKimmie out of retirement for it.

Flightwise, Ryanair to Frankfurt, JAT from Frankfurt to Skopje and back again, then Iceland Express from Frankfurt to Reykjavik and down to London, the Easyjet back up.

JAT are the Serbian national carrier and are at www.jat.com

I've never been but the videos I've watched look magic. It's really warm at that time of year (mid to high 20s is normal, apparently) and it's pretty cheap. It's in between Greece and Bulgaria, which gives you an idea of what to expect. The other trips will be good but in Oslo and Reykjavik you're limited by cash and Amsterdam's just Amsterdam, really. It is an epic trek but that's all part of the fun!

PS. Idlewild fan?