Goodison Park

Don't see how you can pass judgement then.

Some areas are sh!t, I agree with you there, but it's not as bad as many people say. There is rough areas everywhere in Britain, ever seen in Logie on a Saturday night bleezing? Nae fine I tell you. Rough places everywhere you go.

i agree. i was taking the piss.

i've actually herad that Liverpool is no that bad. it only has a repuatation due to some headline grabbing crap like "Gerrards house robbed again".

Would have to disagree with you Fatshaft. I went to see Everton-Arsenal about two years ago, sat in the Gladyws stand or however you spell it. Was great fun, sat near enough at the back of the first tier and if you stood up you couldn't see the other goal. Amused me highly.

The centre is supposed to be nice but anywhere 5 mins out of it is said to be an absolute sh*t hole.

That's about right, basically you have the area around Albert Dock/Liver building, then within minutes you're into boarded up, broken window, litter strewn hell in every direction. Glasgow or Liverpool? Give me Glasgow any day, Liverpool is the end of the world, and only escapes more scornm because of the nature of Scousers to have a go at anyone throwing criticism their way, awful city, awful people. Mind you Manchester is as bad, but at least their football stadiums are quality.

Would have to disagree with you Fatshaft. I went to see Everton-Arsenal about two years ago, sat in the Gladyws stand or however you spell it. Was great fun, sat near enough at the back of the first tier and if you stood up you couldn't see the other goal. Amused me highly.
I think that must be where I was then, one row from the back in the away section. Anything in the air you couldn't see, pillar across the 18 yard line view at our end, and blocking halfthe goals at the other. Quietest home support I've sat through, and that includes Pittodrie and the allegedly quiet Reebok.
Goodison Park is a sh!t hole!

But lets be honest, Anfield is a good stadium, but it's just dumped in the middle of nowhere, just a run down area that doesn't look good at all. Boarded up windows and what not. Liverpool is a nice place but where Anfield is, it doesn't paint a clever picture of Liverpool at all.

Goodison Park is 10 times worse, I can't believe those Scummers don't want to move to a new stadium!

I thought they'd already drawn up plans to move to a new stadium on the outskirts of Liverpool?

Yeah the atmosphere was pretty dire, Gladwys stand is behind one of the goals. If I remember next to the chapel. This is supposed to be the "hardcore" end but I saw nor heard nothing of the sort. For a game against Arsenal, they were silent most of the game apart from the odd "we don't care what the red sh*te say" and when they scored/won. Much prefer Everton to Liverpool though.

Yeah the atmosphere was pretty dire, Gladwys stand is behind one of the goals. If I remember next to the chapel. This is supposed to be the "hardcore" end but I saw nor heard nothing of the sort. For a game against Arsenal, they were silent most of the game apart from the odd "we don't care what the red sh*te say" and when they scored/won. Much prefer Everton to Liverpool though.

Oh right, different stand then. At the side, end nearest Stanley Park is where the away fans go. Really poor. It's a bit like a choice between Skol or Kestrel like, but I agree Everton are the slightly more acceptable of the Scouse vermin.