Nicolas Anelka

Guest LondonScottish
hes the type of player they needed

ta ta shevckenko?

cant see him getting in the team ahead of drogba, anelka or even kalou/pizzaro

Drogba's leaving in the Summer, and will also be away in Africa.

hes the type of player they needed

ta ta shevckenko?

cant see him getting in the team ahead of drogba, anelka or even kalou/pizzaro

Chelsea need a goalscorer to take some pressure off Lampard and Drogba. Anelka has scored goals everywhere hes been in his career. He's also matured as a player and person into a top class, dare I say world class, footballer.

Best goal celebration in the Premier League too.... anyone know what its all about?

Chelsea need a goalscorer to take some pressure off Lampard and Drogba. Anelka has scored goals everywhere hes been in his career. He's also matured as a player and person into a top class, dare I say world class, footballer.

Best goal celebration in the Premier League too.... anyone know what its all about?

It's the Birdman thing... from the MBA when players convert a slam dunk like Jordan in Space Jam! Ha! Guess he just thinks Basketball is cool or something...

I'm not sure he's the man Chavski need if I'm honest.

It will be interesting to hear fatshafts take on it?

11 goals in 22 games this year, in a team that can't pass the ball to him and no-one else is a goal threat. The guy is still super quick, can beat the last man for fun, and apart from that howler against Liverpool is virtually nailed on when one on one with the keeper. Utterly hopeless in the air, but nowhere near as lazy as many think, it's just that he will never chase a lost cause which gives the impression that he's not trying, but if there's a sniff, he's like a ferret down a rabbit hole.

As long as Chelsea are sliding passes through behind the last man, or playing it to his feet, he'll score heaps.

Totally different player from Drogba, so assuming they are up front in tandem, I think they will work very well. When comapred with your Defoes and Bents, he's well worth

Anelka is the son of Marguerite and Jean-Philippe, both from Martinique, who emigrated to Metropolitan France in 1979. His Grandfather was from Albania this is one of the reasons he does the double headed eagle when he scores a goal. Anelka is sometimes named 'Abdul-Salam Bilal' by his friends, since he converted to Islam. He married on 1 April 2007.

Apparently.