Russell Anderson

Guest GoldFinger

Sunderland: Gordon, Whitehead, Nosworthy, Evans (McShane 77), Collins, Stokes (Leadbitter 73), Miller, Yorke, Richardson, Jones (O'Donovan 83), Murphy.

Subs Not Used: Fulop, Cole.

Booked: Collins, Richardson, Yorke.

Goals: Richardson 33, 44.

Portsmouth: James, Pamarot, Distin (Traore 90), Campbell, Hreidarsson, Mwaruwari, Mvuemba (Songo'o 65), Pedro Mendes, Hughes, Kranjcar, Nugent.

Subs Not Used: Begovic, Lauren, Wilson.

Booked: Pedro Mendes.

Att: 37,369

... Didn't happen then!

Guest LondonScottish
poor russel i say.

i watched the Tottenham game this morning and at Tottenhams first goal what the feck were macshane and nosworthy playing at?

what does Anderson need to do to get a game.

Watched it too. Absolutely inept defending all round.

poor russel i say.

i watched the Tottenham game this morning and at Tottenhams first goal what the feck were macshane and nosworthy playing at?

what does Anderson need to do to get a game.

Play a couple more reserve games to obtain sufficient match fitness?

i flippin hate roy keane. McShane and Nosworthy are the two worst defenders in the Premiership, and Evans doesn't look up to much either. Anderson wasn't even on the bench.

seconded.

guy is an arse of the highest order. one of the best midfielders ever but still a prick.

i'd rather remind people of what he did to haaland and that challenge on Barry Nicholson at porkheed.

i dont want to see a former don like anderson failing but i really want Keane to do badly in management