Rangers Fixture Congestion

Oh dear

match vs east Stirling apparetly called off due to waterlogged pitch

Means they cant play the old firm on the 23rd and From the looks of it the next available date is 6th February which means unless they get dumped out of the cup by east stirlign or hibs they will be playing every weekend and midweek until march

what a shame

Thats what they get for calling off the Gretna game :hysterical:

Say rangers stay in all competitions

I reckon they only have 3 dates available

6 feb

19 Mar

and 26 Mar

as well as their already called off games they wouldalso have a tie vs Motherwell to play ( postponed due to CIS final) and prossibly before the split as 3 to 8 is so tight at the moment that it probably couldnt be put off till post split

If they dont play 6 Feb then there could be FOUR OF ties within 5 weeks

8 Mar

19 Mar

26 Mar

and an early game after the split - so ends up with the SPL nightmare scenario of an OF game deciding the league

guess what goes around comes around

Say rangers stay in all competitions

I reckon they only have 3 dates available

6 feb

19 Mar

and 26 Mar

as well as their already called off games they wouldalso have a tie vs Motherwell to play ( postponed due to CIS final) and prossibly before the split as 3 to 8 is so tight at the moment that it probably couldnt be put off till post split

If they dont play 6 Feb then there could be FOUR OF ties within 5 weeks

8 Mar

19 Mar

26 Mar

and an early game after the split - so ends up with the SPL nightmare scenario of an OF game deciding the league

guess what goes around comes around

Game now confirmed on rangers site as the 23rd so OF game to be rescheduled, also have a st mirren game to be rescheduled and will fir park be playable on wednesday as heavy rain also forecast for then!

could be playing Sat,Tues, Thursday, Sat before long!

Is Feb 6 not an international date? Pretty sure that the SFA are looking to get a new manager appointed so that he can have a training camp around this date.

As Rangers have UEFA tie (like us :hysterical: ) on the 13th/14 and the fifth round ties are due on the 2nd would imagine that Feb 6th would be the nominated replay date for the 5th round ties for teams involved in the 5th round and uefa competitions - as Hibs play rangers cant see a team agreeing to play rangers on the 6th to find it cancelleed 3 days before the game

Game now confirmed on rangers site as the 23rd so OF game to be rescheduled, also have a st mirren game to be rescheduled and will fir park be playable on wednesday as heavy rain also forecast for then!

could be playing Sat,Tues, Thursday, Sat before long!

Which may leave spare slot for Sky to show a Scottish Cup replay!!

Aye, hopefully all of those twats who thought the Scotland postponement was to help them will see the light now.

you saying it wasn't ?

did Rangers know they'd have 2 games in as many weeks postponed by bad weather plus another postponed due to a players death ?

if they did, i'd like Walter to do my lottery numbers, cause he can fairly see the fututre

we'd be deluding ourselves if the rangers & celtic games called off before xmas had anything to do with benifiting ANYONE bar themselves is kidding themselves

hell, we've all had the suspicion that Celtic wanted the OF derby called off because they were badly off form and would probably have lost it, by the time it's replayed they might be back on form with some new players on board

you saying it wasn't ?

did Rangers know they'd have 2 games in as many weeks postponed by bad weather plus another postponed due to a players death ?

if they did, i'd like Walter to do my lottery numbers, cause he can fairly see the fututre

1. Of course it wasn't, they derived no beenfit at the time.

2. You might want me to do your lottery numbers then, you'll find I put in print just those exact thoughts, that this might catch up to them with fixture congestion. It has. Sadly, I have never had more than 4 numbers in the lottery.