Benitez

Guest SS RED

Maybe his time has come, to many poor results and terrible buys. Over 100 million he has spent, think he tinkers too much and doesn't play his best team enough, after 3 or so seasons he is still 4th in the league and miles behind Man U, so in the EPL basically no return for the money.

Anyone agree? But who could Liverpool get to replace him?

Guest LondonScottish
Maybe his time has come, to many poor results and terrible buys. Over 100 million he has spent, think he tinkers too much and doesn't play his best team enough, after 3 or so seasons he is still 4th in the league and miles behind Man U, so in the EPL basically no return for the money.

Anyone agree? But who could Liverpool get to replace him?

And a Champions League win, and another lost final. :hysterical:

If they win their game in hand they're 9 points behind Arsenal and Man Utd. Not the end of the World; they tend to be stronger finishers.

Be harsh for him to be sacked. Who'd do a better job?

Guest LondonScottish
That's what I said ho would they get? Mark Hughes? Mourinho?

Mourinho can't take it. Would Hughes go to Liverpool, don't think so. They should back Benetiz and let him get on with it. He's doing a good job, its just that Man Utd and Arsenal have been particularly good this year.

Mourinho can't take it. Would Hughes go to Liverpool, don't think so. They should back Benetiz and let him get on with it. He's doing a good job, its just that Man Utd and Arsenal have been particularly good this year.

If the Americans stay I could see Mourinho taking over at the end of the season. However, if they go I reckon Benitez will stay.

I despise Benitez and Liverpool. He comes across as an arrogant pr1ck. Also, he does the absolute bare minimum in the league to concentrate on the Champions League. If there were only 2 places for English teams he couldn't get away with this as they'd never be in the Champions league in the first place.