Sunderland Sign Another Centre Back

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

Sunderland have just signed Jean-Yves Mvoto, the highly rated Paris St Germain 19 year old, on a 3 1/2 year deal. How many CB's do they need round there?

Might seriously now be worth a loan enquiry for that lad that left us a few months back.

Sunderland have just signed Jean-Yves Mvoto, the highly rated Paris St Germain 19 year old, on a 3 1/2 year deal. How many CB's do they need round there?

Might seriously now be worth a loan enquiry for that lad that left us a few months back.

I'd love to see him back but I'm really angered by Keane's refusal to give him a chance now that he's returned from injury (i think). Chumps like Nosworthy and McShane are gettin a game ahead of him. Shockin.

He left on very good terms but would be very surprised if Anderson came back after such a short time down there.

Guest LondonScottish
I'd love to see him back but I'm really angered by Keane's refusal to give him a chance now that he's returned from injury (i think). Chumps like Nosworthy and McShane are gettin a game ahead of him. Shockin.

He left on very good terms but would be very surprised if Anderson came back after such a short time down there.

I get the impression he doesn't think Anderson's physical enough. Might be wrong. If he's not playing for a season, you'd think he'd want to move elsewhere. :laughing:

not only have they signed this french guy, if you look on the sunderland web-site there's a piece about how good nosworthy and the guy they just re-signed from Man U, are now playing together. (This was their successful centre back pairing in the Campionship last season).

Russell was an unused sub 2 games ago, but was not even in the squad for the win over Portsmouth. I'd put in a transfer request now if I was him, as his career is going nowhere fast...

not only have they signed this french guy, if you look on the sunderland web-site there's a piece about how good nosworthy and the guy they just re-signed from Man U, are now playing together. (This was their successful centre back pairing in the Campionship last season).

Russell was an unused sub 2 games ago, but was not even in the squad for the win over Portsmouth. I'd put in a transfer request now if I was him, as his career is going nowhere fast...

its ashame. IMO he has what it takes to do well in the lower half of the premiership.

he will be at a championship club next season

Guest LondonScottish
its ashame. IMO he has what it takes to do well in the lower half of the premiership.

he will be at a championship club next season

Plymouth? :cheers: