Daniel Cousin

Guest LondonScottish
fulham are down. hodgson is turning out to be a joke of an appointment! cheerio cousin to a struggling team, out of both cup competitions and will be plying their trade in the championship next season.

How many games has he had in charge so far? :laughing:

Guest LondonScottish
I see the huns have accepted 3m for Cousin! They are now in process of putting a 3.5m bid for Villa's Luke Moore. I think Cousin is a loss for them but 2m profit is good business

Transfer blocked by FIFA.

Don't really see how either side thought FIFA would back this move as rules clearly state that a player can only play for 2 clubs within one season.

They'd set a precedent by allowing Mascherano to play for Corinthians, West Ham and Liverpool. Cousin only played 20 minutes for Lyon(?), seems a bit harsh.

They'd set a precedent by allowing Mascherano to play for Corinthians, West Ham and Liverpool. Cousin only played 20 minutes for Lyon(?), seems a bit harsh.

Mascherano wasn't getting a game at West Ham, similar to the lad Proctor with Caley, United and Airdrie last season if I remember. He wasn't getting a game for United either so FIFA allowed it.

Cousin is playing for Rangers so isn't wasting away in the Reserves or anything.

No Deal

• 1 month later...
I see the huns have accepted 3m for Cousin! They are now in process of putting a 3.5m bid for Villa's Luke Moore. I think Cousin is a loss for them but 2m profit is good business

See they finally blocked this. If they allowed him to leave the huns then might as well just scrap the effin rule.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7271881.stm