Cheryl Cole

Alan B'stard

That Ashley sure is a bit of a tool ain't he....

how could you cheat on that thing she's a stunner......and to not even use a johnnie on a slag

:drink: :):cheers::spunk::cry:

deary me the life of a footballer

And she is a tool for putting up with it!!

Suppose his wages will mean she will put up with it though.

your very right - smacks of rooney all over again....

but she's rich in her own right so???

he must have a hidden talent cause it ain't football - money greedy feck wit

For how much longer though? Cole's unbelievable wages will carry her through her life until he is nearing career end when she will go for divorce and take half!!

Guest LondonScottish
For how much longer though? Cole's unbelievable wages will carry her through her life until he is nearing career end when she will go for divorce and take half!!

Maybe she needs some "comforting" to get her through this? :fishing::ThumbsDown:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't have any opinion on it whatsoever, whether she cracks America or not is of no consequence to me and showbiz nonsense doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Worth a wank though, several in fact.

Doesn't interest me in the slightest either, but working in an office and constant coverage here there and everywhere means I get some perverse enjoyment out of her failure and the reactions of some idiots.

Doesn't interest me in the slightest either, but working in an office and constant coverage here there and everywhere means I get some perverse enjoyment out of her failure and the reactions of some idiots.

I feel the same about the Scottish national team.