Jimmy Bullard - 1 Man Team

what a legend today. Goal and an assist and ran himself into the ground for 80 mins (even he says the last 10 mins he could barely stand let alone be a useful player).

Got stuck into everything and really drove Fulham on and on and on. To come back from an ACL tear then be the one to lead by example is amazing.

Glad hes back, hes been sorely missed the last 16 months!

Also see McBride was back today. Could this be the start of the Fulham revival? Crossed fingers it is. Soft spot for Fulham.

what a legend today. Goal and an assist and ran himself into the ground for 80 mins (even he says the last 10 mins he could barely stand let alone be a useful player).

Looked to me like he still had quite a lot of energy when he was celebrating his goal in the 86th minute...!!

Got stuck into everything and really drove Fulham on and on and on. To come back from an ACL tear then be the one to lead by example is amazing.

Glad hes back, hes been sorely missed the last 16 months!

Also see McBride was back today. Could this be the start of the Fulham revival? Crossed fingers it is. Soft spot for Fulham.

Must agree. Great result. We're stopping off on the way back from Munich to watch them against West Ham, first time back at Craven Cottage since the 70's. Looks like Davies is out for this game after booking. A big loss I'd say. Hope it's better than the Chelsea v West Ham we went to on the way back from Madrid.

Looked to me like he still had quite a lot of energy when he was celebrating his goal in the 86th minute...!!

hahaha, very true.

see him at the end of the game, he was milking it for all its worth and good on him.

Hes a legend. All the vids of him on youtube just show that hes your average joe. No billy big time about him, just loves playing.

If Capello dont want him for their national team, he must have a great great great gran...Bullard for Scotland!

Great to see him back, a good player and a real character.

I saw him play for Wigan v Arsenal in 1st leg of League Cup semi last year, or maybe the year before.

The floodlights failed and only emergency lighting from the stands.

Arsenal had their young team on but several superstars.

Bullard ran up behind one of the potential superstars and whipped his shorts doon. Best laugh of the night.

Reminds me a lot of Stan Bowles, 70's crowd pleaser.

Bullard is brilliant.

pissed mysel laughin at the duncan ferguson incident a while back,

and again last night when i watched him hug the ref.

no playbor/pre madonna attitude from this guy. looks like he's so chuffed just to be on the park everytime he plays and the lad can play to.

:itch-chin: Wassat? Punk Rock or Jesus Christ?

hahaha, very true.

see him at the end of the game, he was milking it for all its worth and good on him.

Hes a legend. All the vids of him on youtube just show that hes your average joe. No billy big time about him, just loves playing.

If Capello dont want him for their national team, he must have a great great great gran...Bullard for Scotland!

Seem to remember talk of a call-up for Bullard a while back - thing is, it was for Germany.