German Match Tickets

How easy it is to get tickets for German league matches?

Over until the Sunday after the Munich game so thinking of going to Stutgart match on the Saturday but cannot seem to find anything about tickets for the game. Anyone been before got any info on how to get tickets?

Me and my brother are stoppin off at Dortmund on the way home to catch Dortmund v Rostock. Like yourself, hopin it won't be hard to get tickets (Your game might be more difficult mind you).

My bro's mate said he got tickets for a Bremen home game for a tenner nae bother last season. Not a great way to judge but that's a far smaller ground than Munich or Dortmund so here' hopin :hysterical:

Guest GoldFinger
Stuttgart.

Nice! Had a look on a map after I posted and realised it probably is the closest with a top side. Take it you can get a direct train to Stuttgart from Munich?

Nice! Had a look on a map after I posted and realised it probably is the closest with a top side. Take it you can get a direct train to Stuttgart from Munich?

Stuttgart is about 2 hours on the train and where I was thinking of heading. Trains look pretty regular and about