Man U V Arsenal

Agreed, very good to see.

The boy Rooney is nae bad either...

Well taken goal by him there another reason to prove to my mate (liverpool fan) that Fletcher is actually a good player.

Great performance from United tonight, totally out passed Arsenal from the off and then Arsenal get a man sent off aswell, no wonder Fergie laughed when Scholes forgot to get a hold of the ball.

PS- NANI what a great guy, totally ripped the piss there.

Guest LewisReds1903
I would disagree - a lot of EPL teams play their reserves these days and just look at those through in the quarter finals teams through so far. This trophy is not as important to the english as it used to be.

And Again Only The Smaller Teams Really Reserve It ! :thumbup1:

I would disagree - a lot of EPL teams play their reserves these days and just look at those through in the quarter finals teams through so far. This trophy is not as important to the english as it used to be.

Would you prefer the 8 teams in the draw for the quarter finals were the top 8 teams in the premiership?

A lot of teams don't take it as serious as they used to, but the United/Arsenal match today was far more exciting than any recent games between the big 4 in the league.

Guest LewisReds1903
Would you prefer the 8 teams in the draw for the quarter finals were the top 8 teams in the premiership?

A lot of teams don't take it as serious as they used to, but the United/Arsenal match today was far more exciting than any recent games between the big 4 in the league.

:thumbup1:

From the BBC Site:

Some of the Arsenal players were angry when United midfielder Nani began showboating after his side had gone 4-0 ahead.

But Wenger defended his side, explaining: "We were incensed and most rightly so.

"It is difficult enough to swallow when you are three or four goals down - you do not want to be teased or humiliated."

:thumbup1:

The game was exciting today because Arsenal was a shambles in defence.

No but i would expect in the top competition to play your strongest side and sadly this game Arsenal and Man Utd didn't and neither does other sides which basically make this competition not as important as it used to be - money is more important to most EPL side these days and don't give a sh*te about the FA cup. I hope Scotland doesn't go the same way as England.